Dak has a tough Road

aikemirv

Reaction score
I am not a believer in Dak but I am hopeful, but... the pieces are not falling into place for him to have a good year, much less a year where it is even fair to get a true evaluation of his progress.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I am not a believer in Dak but I am hopeful, but... the pieces are not falling into place for him to have a good year, much less a year where it is even fair to get a true evaluation of his progress.
Rome wasn't built in a day.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Who is he going to throw to now?
No more security blanket, no more Dez.. Oh yeah, "dak friendly"

Dez was hindering this offense. Dak can spread the ball to Hurns, Williams and Beas now. Losing Witten sucks, but he was a shell of himself last season. Another guy can come in and give us good production from that position, or they can platoon it. The OL is already stronger and he will have Zeke for a full season. Dak and the offense will do what they do. The biggest issue remains the coaches.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is he going to throw to now?
No more security blanket, no more Dez.. Oh yeah, "dak friendly"

That will be what DC's will be asking. They won't know who to cover. Leaves a lot wide open to fool the defenses...oh, crap, we still have Garrett and Linehan...never mind...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He still has a very good offensive line and a running back......but for a guy who they complained about accuracy issues...I don't know if it was in their best interest to overhaul the receiving core by losing Butler and Dez....now losing Witten....Those were 3 of his most productive receivers last year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Most QBs dream of having that oline and RB in their lineup.
Yes, he has a bunch of #2 and #3 WRs, but that can be upgraded
The defense is also finally coming together after 7-8 years of suckage.

No excuses.
Just go get 'em Dak

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Dak may be best suited to play with a bunch of no-names who don't have strong feelings of self importance.