Dak has a tough Road

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Who is he going to throw to now?
No more security blanket, no more Dez.. Oh yeah, "dak friendly"

The open guy. Who did he throw to last year? Seems 50% of the time he forced it to Dez. Hurns, Gallup, Beasley can get separation. I love the Cedric Wilson pick, he too is a very good route runner (ala Gallup).

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

GreenMean69

Reaction score
JJ hasn't really showed he can produce a winning team either in 22 years. Maybe he needs to start listening to others.

When you have a real GM they are held accountable. Who is going to hold the Jones Family accountable? Watching this seasons All or Nothing was eye-opening to a lot of the problems within. Its the Family business and its a big family filled with heirs

Xelda

Reaction score
When you have a real GM they are held accountable. Who is going to hold the Jones Family accountable? Watching this seasons All or Nothing was eye-opening to a lot of the problems within. Its the Family business and its a big family filled with heirs
You ain't lyin'! I started paying attention to the small people in the war room and got sick to my stomach.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Dez was hindering this offense. Dak can spread the ball to Hurns, Williams and Beas now. Losing Witten sucks, but he was a shell of himself last season. Another guy can come in and give us good production from that position, or they can platoon it. The OL is already stronger and he will have Zeke for a full season. Dak and the offense will do what they do. The biggest issue remains the coaches.

Well said.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I don't understand this thread at all.
Dak has it made!
The offense is FULL of pro Bowlers. Sure, it'd be nice to have yet one more, but come on.

GreenMean69

Reaction score
anyone notice in All or Nothing Dak said he didnt know anything about coverages? He said he learned from Maden .... Not sure how much he learned in College either. Im wondering why he has not hired Tom House or one of his guys to help work on his game. There is always room for improvement, I know its not cheap , but wouldn't Jerry foot the bill? Dak has the smarts and athleticism. He would benefit greatly by fine-tuning them skills. after 2016 I think he had too much confidence going into the offseason as it was a really good season. Everything went right the team didnt have any major injuries. I think the Oline and Zeke helped greatly to hide some of his inefficiencies.. Dak also seems to like that late nightlife. Seen the past 2 offseasons as proof.

Dont get me wrong , I get it he is young and deserves to have fun. He also seems to have toned it down some after Zeke suspension and drama. But he is the face of the Cowboys , not a diva WR/ RB. Goff and Wentz both hired a house guy and improved greatly from year 1 to 2. I think some of the problems is also the Cowboy culture which starts at the top with Jerry . Watching All or Nothing you could see how the players were handled with kid gloves. This is not a hate on Dak thing at all. I think he is a pretty good QB that could be even better if he puts in the work. He should of been getting guys together and working out with them .. instead of living it partying with Omar . Maybe just maybe he could of got on point with Dez . If not that they added some new targets for him. Yes thats what OTAs and stuff are for. But if you look at some of the top QBs they do this . Even Brady was still doing this and we all know he is the Goat , maybe one of the reasons ?