Dak has been lights out

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Oh....you are in the hater club?

Didn't realize...this is even weak by their low standards btw.

What in the world are you saying, Squib?
Are you learning English? Then do it on your time, not mine, Squib.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes....actual factual info is useless.

Meanwhile we have a gaggle of football challenge doing eyeball tests and presenting them as facts.

LOL
They’re deprived of attention so they come here and troll for it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yes, like you are learning football.

Oh, how clever. We sent you to the best girls' school and you still go about like a South Dilly toff, spouting all these inanities. Buck up and mind yer kilt.

McMicah

Reaction score
I know it’s easy to ride the W or L into an emotional evaluation of players, but Dak struggled in the first half badly and honestly the receivers had to practically fly to grab some of his throws in both halves

Im proud of how he battled and hope he can channel what he did against Minnesota, but if you play like that in the playoffs, it’s over. Mediocre QB play can only be overcome by generational teams, and our defense is showing some cracks. Many of Daks throws just delete YAC opportunities. I’ll take the first downs all day but hitting a guy in the numbers or not making him Unnecessarily leap, dive, slow down, twist, or slide needs to be the focus for Dak the rest of the season. Hope he can clean up his footwork at the least

khiladi

Reaction score
The RG and OL have been dominant, completely wearing on the opposing defenses by the second half. Both Pollard and Zeke have been averaging 7 YPC the whole first half these last two games and putting the team in very manageable third situations and later in the game, even if they are playing with a long distance, the OP gives Dak all day to throw.

The Giants going for it on 4th down in their own territory after the Dallas RG completely dominated TOP to start the second half giving Dallas an easy time scoring the next round helped us out too.

5 TD and 6 INTs in the first half by Dak on the other hand, while the defense compensates for his garbage play is the story of our QB. I told you after the Vikings game Dak would suck it up, which he did in reality.

Last edited:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The RG and OL have been dominant, completely wearing on the opposing defenses by the second half. Both Pollard and Zeke have been averaging 7 YPC the whole first half these last two games and putting the team in very manageable third situations and later in the game, even if they are playing with a long distance, the OP gives Dak all day to throw.

The Giants going for it on 4th down in their own territory after the Dallas RG completely dominated TOP to start the second half giving Dallas an easy time scoring the next round helped us out too.

5 TD and 6 INTs in the first half by Dak on the other hand, while the defense compensates for his garbage play. I told you after the Vikings game Dak would suck it up, which he did in reality.

Honest question K.........what's more important to you? Winning or Dak's narrative ........

Reactions: BAT

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I know it’s easy to ride the W or L into an emotional evaluation of players, but Dak struggled in the first half badly and honestly the receivers had to practically fly to grab some of his throws in both halves

Im proud of how he battled and hope he can channel what he did against Minnesota, but if you play like that in the playoffs, it’s over. Mediocre QB play can only be overcome by generational teams, and our defense is showing some cracks. Many of Daks throws just delete YAC opportunities. I’ll take the first downs all day but hitting a guy in the numbers or not making him Unnecessarily leap, dive, slow down, twist, or slide needs to be the focus for Dak the rest of the season. Hope he can clean up his footwork at the least

I'm not seeing everyone seriously claiming that Dak is better than Mahomes but it's likely valid to claim the Dallas defense is outstanding. :flagwave:

As QBs go, Dak may be legitimately classified as a heavyweight and shouldn't ever be seriously expected to perform as a player that's graceful.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
And BTW, what’s more than indicative of the point is the Giants were BLITZING the Cowboys on both third and longs in the second half, where Schultz had the crossing route catch and Lb did as we. That’s the sign of a desperate team trying to generate pressure against an OL that wasn’t getting to the QB. Blitzing the Cowboys is a sign of disaster for an opposing team. I told you the Denver game, teams stopped blitzing and Dak struggled.

And the Giants haven’t registered a sack in 4 games this year, 2 of them against the Cowboys, including when we played then with Cooper Rush, who threw for 216 yards and we rushed for 176 yards, the second highest RUN output total of the season, thus game against the Giants, the third highest with 169 yards.

Rush also “SETTLED” in the second half, the offense putting up 17 of Dallas 23 during this period.

Let’s stop pretending Dak is doing something amazing.

Dak zealots were crying after the TB game that the team was garbage. Turns out the team is pretty good and it’s going to live and die with QB play, as usual.

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
Just trying to figure also is Zeke still sucks, as proceeded to rush for 92 yards on 16 carries.

What was the TOP difference despite the fact Dak turned the ball over twice and the defense didn’t force any TOs? 34 minutes to 25 minutes..

I said it before and I’ll say it again, you can put ANY LEGIT QB on this team with this OC and they are making a serious threat for a SB run period. You can yap about the run defense, Moore sucks, Zeke has lead feet and so on, but in reality Dak is the guy at fault, as he once again has the keys to a Lamborghini..

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
We have a very good running back tandem, good receivers, 4 quality tight ends, solid OL, and a big play defense. If it's possible to win without a great quarterback, then this is what it would look like, and it's not going to look any better in the future.

So either Dak gets it done this year or he's the weak link.

We were also 5-1 with Rush and Rush also beat the Giants and put up 17 points in the second half, meaning “he settled down”. Dak committed 2 TOs and we still won the TOP by close to 10 minutes..

khiladi

Reaction score
It was eye opening how the hapless Patriots offense hung 30 on the Vikes,,, and on the road no less,,,, Vikes not playing good defense at all.

Division games are impossible to gauge, you just have to throw those out, so the only real test left in the regular season is the Titans game. If Dak can be successful against them then I'll feel better about the playoffs. It will be tough because he'll have limited opportunities and the pressure will be on to help the defense out, no more choking.

Vikes have one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Vikings have been winning games with the ball last. Dallas getting out to a huge lead early with a dominant RG and OL pretty much allowed them to dominate. This also allowed them to attack Cousins.

The Vikings are not a team that is really a SB threat, as this type of formula is hard to sustain in the playoffs against good teams.

Last edited:

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Just trying to figure also is Zeke still sucks, as proceeded to rush for 92 yards on 16 carries.

What was the TOP difference despite the fact Dak turned the ball over twice and the defense didn’t force any TOs? 34 minutes to 25 minutes..

I said it before and I’ll say it again, you can put ANY LEGIT QB on this team with this OC and they are making a serious threat for a SB run period. You can yap about the run defense, Moore sucks, Zeke has lead feet and so on, but in reality Dak is the guy at fault, as he once again has the keys to a Lamborghini..

They don’t mention how many starters the Giants were down … you better believe if our four starting O line were out, Dak would be getting an excuse.

khiladi

Reaction score
They don’t mention how many starters the Giants were down … you better believe if our four starting O line were out, Dak would be getting an excuse.

The awful Patriots passing attack just put up 382 passing yards against the Vikings secondary. Max Jones who has been struggling all season threw 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

The Vikings have been winning because of their 4th quarter production, when in striking distance. Their offense has to overcome their inept defense.

What was impressive is that our defense was able to check the Vikings. But this also in large part is because the Dallas OL and RG controlling TOP and wearing down teams so their offense can’t get in sync.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are such a sensitive wind bag when it comes to zeke always have been anybody who don’t agree with you is a hater

I think it’s rather comical . And the majority of my Romo vilifying days where before I met your arse

I’ve been pretty tame with him since 2014 . I just know most of the Dak haters are ticked of Romo fans who love his rags to riches story and are still salty about 16

you try to walk that I’m fair with Dak line but occasionally your true colors come out

now go take your meds
Still in a bad mood I see.

Talk about "sensitive" sheesh.

All I said was that like Vet's Dak angle....you try to keep zeke enthusiasm reasonable. I never said you hated zeke.

okay maybe a COULE times...but not recently!. You have given your support to use both Zeke and Tony.

But by god watch out if someone tries to over-praise zeke. Are you denying this? Well you certainly check me at every opportunity.

Sensitive. Don't over praise Zeke! He's just average!

Pretty much what Vet does with Dak. I'm not saying I totally agree with every take....or we're in cahoots. We barely talk. At least he can cite some real world stats to support his position.

I also will continue to stand by my "defense" of zeke when the REAL haters appear. I do NOT consider you a hater.

But...well...carry on (with the silly insults. Meds? Come on star...you are better than this)

Reactions: BAT