Dak has been lights out

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Offense went from "near worst to first".

Hmm ... Dak haters just be gaslighting themselves.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
For the “Dak doesn’t anticipate or throw WR’s open crowd”. Just look when he’s releasing this ball

Reactions: BAT

Irv88

Reaction score
The last 6ish posts show Dak is elite. Case closed. Dak is playing lights out.

Batman1980

Reaction score
The last 6ish posts show Dak is elite. Case closed. Dak is playing lights out.

Dak has been a top 5 QB for awhile now and that's while there've been a number of really good QBs coming into the league from college for a few years now.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Prescott is 3rd in the NFL (meaning 3rd worst) in interception % behind Justin Fields and David Mills
so lets hold off the MVP Trophy for the moment

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Prescott is 3rd in the NFL (meaning 3rd worst) in interception % behind Justin Fields and David Mills
so lets hold off the MVP Trophy for the moment

So we find one stat that he's not killin it at and that one suddenly becomes the only one that matters. Good lord.. Did anybody have a problem with Stafford and Burrow dueling it out for the lead in INTs thrown last season?

Anybody?

You people.. I swear..

Findanny

Reaction score
I really like Dak and all those stats look phenomenal. Stats don’t win championships though. Win in the playoffs Dak. That’s the only stat that matters.

starfan1

Reaction score
So we find one stat that he's not killin it at and that one suddenly becomes the only one that matters. Good lord.. Did anybody have a problem with Stafford and Burrow dueling it out for the lead in INTs thrown last season?

Anybody?

You people.. I swear..
Understand that these twits have decided to die on this hill
They would rather the cowboys fail so they can continue their narrative
They will find any stat available

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Understand that these twits have decided to die on this hill
They would rather the cowboys fail so they can continue their narrative
They will find any stat available

Yeah as long as this newfound aggressiveness keeps resulting in wins we have to be okay with a few INTs. I don't think anybody in Cincy or L.A. is mad because their QBs threw a lot of interceptions last season. As long as they are balanced out with a lot of TDs and Ws we have to take it. Not saying I love it.. but if it leads to more wins.. I'm here for it.

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think his best game ever was against the 8-1 Vikings. More on that in a minute,

I think the critics of him in the SF game and then Bucs game to start the season were off. “Can’t win against good teams”

I think the Bucs was a lack of preseason practice. I think the SF game was that he knew cee dee was a poor route runner (he rarely targeted one on one matchups) and didn’t want to lose the game on turn overs early. Dak does not like poor route runners. CeeDee has improved late this year, but last year, he was a bit of a liability. Plus, Dak and Zeke were banged up late last year.

Back to the Vikes. So he he plays a highly successful team in the Vikings and carves them up. He follows up with a very good game against a 7 win NYG team. He is beating good teams.

QB1 has been great.
@PAPPYDOG has not posted since the T-day win over the Giants.
-Only posted once since the win over the Vikings.
- Posted 92 times the week after the Green Bay loss.

Irv88

Reaction score
Dak is the only NFC QB that in trust in the playoffs other than Brady.

He’s is playing at a high level.