Dak has boat party

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not one of your quotes matches up to what you accused me of saying and thinking

Just moved goalposts and strawmen.......Epic fail
I straight quoted you and C'mon, man- I word for worded it.

Corso

Reaction score
Look guys- the man who has drank, snorted and smoked enough to eradicate, I mean "extinct" the dinosaurs got this:
Growing your own marijuana is the same as growing poisons to kill your enemies.
Taking Oxy's and Xanax is better.
Lying to yourself is bad.
Assumptions are A-Okay. "Bet you have the munchies too... pothead"

This friggin' guy...

The man who has drank, snorted and smoked enough to eradicate, I mean "extinct" the dinosaurs got this:
You from post #451: I have drank, smoked and snorted enough to exterminate the Dinosaurs

You, Post #423: I can grow poison in my backyard too...... can I use on my enemies since it is organic?
I was just working off your tacit approval that it was grown in your backyard so how could it be bad

Assumptions are A-Okay.
You, Post #443: bet you have the munchies too.........pothead

You, Post #451: I just don't have to lie to myself about it to me feel better

This is pathetic at this point.

Last edited:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The man who has drank, snorted and smoked enough to eradicate, I mean "extinct" the dinosaurs got this: you got the quote wrong twice
You from post# 451: I have drank, smoked and snorted enough to exterminate the Dinosaurs

You, Post #423: I can grow poison in my backyard too...... can I use on my enemies since it is organic?
I was just working off your tacit approval that it was grown in your backyard so how could it be bad
I just asked a question........your answer scared yourself

Assumptions are A-Okay.

You, Post #443: bet you have the munchies too.........pothead that was from Half Baked.... tried to make peace thru humor......went over your head of course

THose are your words not mine........ that is the opposite of a quote

Watching you derail has been fun.....you can quote me on that

Corso

Reaction score
The man who has drank, snorted and smoked enough to eradicate, I mean "extinct" the dinosaurs got this: you got the quote wrong twice
You from post# 451: I have drank, smoked and snorted enough to exterminate the Dinosaurs

I just asked a question........your answer scared yourself

Assumptions are A-Okay.

You, Post #443: bet you have the munchies too.........pothead that was from Half Baked.... tried to make peace thru humor......went over your head of course

THose are your words not mine........ that is the opposite of a quote

Watching you derail has been fun.....you can quote me on that
I can quote that you're a liar. Nothing else need be said. Rationalize you're way out of that.

Oh wait, you tried...
Whatever. Piss poor effort.

You can keep arguing. I know your soul.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I can quote that you're a liar. Nothing else need be said. Rationalize you're way out of that.

Oh wait, you tried...
Whatever. Piss poor effort.

You can keep arguing. I know your soul.
Derailed and Defeated

Go to sleep and try again tomorrow

Corso

Reaction score
Derailed and Defeated

Go to sleep and try again tomorrow
Nah... I'll stick around, but consider me derailed and defeated bud. I have no taste for argument any longer.
You are the big winner tonight.

I don't understand the "go to sleep" thing though...
I'm sure it's a slander, but whatever. I'm just glad you didn't call me Chachi.
That would have been a wicked blade.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Literally, one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever seen on here.

That is all.

so you're saying he doesn't need to improve as a passer? He doesn't need to be working hard in the offseason? He doesn't need to concentrate on learning how to adjust blocking schemes for noticed pressure, or to shore up a weakened line? He doesn't need to learn to read a defense better? He doesn't need to learn his receivers abilities (or the new guy's abilitys at all) better? Because if that's what you're saying, you're too stupid to post about football.

You can party later. Get your head in the game and figure out where **** goes wrong and fix it.

Proximo

Reaction score
so you're saying he doesn't need to improve as a passer? He doesn't need to be working hard in the offseason? He doesn't need to concentrate on learning how to adjust blocking schemes for noticed pressure, or to shore up a weakened line? He doesn't need to learn to read a defense better? He doesn't need to learn his receivers abilities (or the new guy's abilitys at all) better? Because if that's what you're saying, you're too stupid to post about football.

Where did I say anything even remotely close to that?

lol what are you even talking about? That post might be dumber than the 1st one of yours that I quoted, which is hard to believe because that one was pretty bad. Call it a day bro, lol.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
everything is funnier on weed

bet you have the munchies too.........pothead

I’m a little hangry now.... I’m in CA we’re good. I walk into my dispensary and there are Docs, Lawyers, Bankers, etc... I like to live my life like a Jimmy Buffett song. Speaking of I went to a concert when I was 26 and I smoked so much pot with the 50+ crowd it was amazing.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
tenor.gif
Nah... I'll stick around, but consider me derailed and defeated bud. I have no taste for argument any longer.
You are the big winner tonight.

I don't understand the "go to sleep" thing though...
I'm sure it's a slander, but whatever. I'm just glad you didn't call me Chachi.
That would have been a wicked blade.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm just glad you didn't call me Chachi.
wow.... you really are a stalker....you had to go deep to find that

don't raise the rent for space in your head...... I haven't worked since Charles in Charge

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I’m a little hangry now.... I’m in CA we’re good. I walk into my dispensary and there are Docs, Lawyers, Bankers, etc... I like to live my life like a Jimmy Buffett song. Speaking of I went to a concert when I was 26 and I smoked so much pot with the 50+ crowd it was amazing.
tenor.gif