Dak has it!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He played a good second half of football against a team known for quitting after building big leads. He wasn’t so good last week or during the first half yesterday. So there, he played a good half of football which goes to one of the biggest criticisms which is his inconsistency. He is consistently bad during the first half of games if that makes you feel better.
The 1st half of the Rams game he was outstanding. You obviously watch through tinted glasses.

erod

Reaction score
Because nobody ever has good days against that imposing Falcon defense....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have said since day one that his inconsistent play was one of several reasons why I don’t like him. The goalposts haven’t moved an inch with my opinion.
Sucks for you. I bet you didn’t even watch the whole game yesterday did you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And yet we were 8-8 and never won a game that we trailed at half time. I think yesterday was first game we won after trailing at halftime since 18. I know he has good stats, but he doesn't perform at a high level enough. If you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you. He has not been one to carry the team up to this point, not on any type of consistent basis.
During his four-year career, Prescott has nine fourth-quarter comebacks and fifteen game-winning drives.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Good for him But I would much rather have him trending up in those and not down to use that stat as a measuring stick.