Dak has top QBR

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
QBR is not good metric but now it's a great metric, I don't understand the polarizing views, Dak has been plain terrible at times yet it's always someone else's fault, now he has two great games and the peacocks are strutting the crows are crowing, but when he has another clunker it will revert to the same old everyone else's fault. I hope Dak keeps it up but I will wait and see as the season goes on. As for the fan boyz as you call them it will not matter how Dak plays he is responsible for every win and every loss is on someone else.

Need a tissue?

Brax

Reaction score

Need a tissue?

Tissue for what ?????? Yeah your one the worse Dak lover extraordinaire, don't see anywhere where I was whining not sure how you got there Dak has had 2 great games. I do know one thing as soon as Dak underwhelms all the metrics are crap, all the excuses will be in full effect from you. Great games are great, bad games are bad games and it's sad your simple-minded view can't grasp this. Remember 2 games a season doesn't make I know that's hard for your polarized slow-witted view to understand.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Tissue for what ?????? Yeah your one the worse Dak lover extraordinaire, don't see anywhere where I was whining not sure how you got there Dak has had 2 great games. I do know one thing as soon as Dak underwhelms all the metrics are crap, all the excuses will be in full effect from you. Great games are great, bad games are bad games and it's sad your simple-minded view can't grasp this. Remember 2 games a season doesn't make I know that's hard for your polarized slow-witted view to understand.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Use QBR or QB rating. Whatever hurts you more.
Either way you lose.

btw. Stop making crap up. No one said what you are pretending they said.

Yeah they did. And you fell right in line with “how can you trust QBR when Charlie Batch had one of the best rated games ever!?!?!”

Now you’re pivoting.

Thanks for the comedy relief.

superonyx

Reaction score
Yeah they did. And you fell right in line with “how can you trust QBR when Charlie Batch had one of the best rated games ever!?!?!”

Now you’re pivoting.

Thanks for the comedy relief.
I don’t know what you are talking about or who you think you are talking to.

you have me confused with someone else.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott thread attracting overzealous criticism of him? Typical CowboysZone.

Any type of thread getting Romo inserted usually for no good reason? Typical CowboysZone.

Romo patiently thrown in as chum well-beyond the first page of the latest countless thread not about him? Whoa. Huh? Romo bashing starts within the first 10-20 posts, not after fifty.

I mean, there are illogical rules dictating this sort of thing. It's like I... I don't even KNOW this place any more...