Dak haters put your money where your mouth is punks

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Shut the fug up with that all b.s noise y’all talking about and put your mula where your mouth is. I’m willing to bet $400 that Dak lead Dallas to a winning record and a playoff run.

If you lose the payout is 10x my bet.

JBS

Reaction score
10:1?? In what stupid world do you live in where the Cowboys are 10:1 to win 9 games?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
10:1?? In what stupid world do you live in where the Cowboys are 10:1 to win 9 games?

It’s opposite, I’m the one talking all the risk, don’t be a weak little punk thats all talk and no walk.

JBS

Reaction score
the opposite, I’m the one talking the risk, don’t be weak little punk.

You are clueless..somebody accepting that bet has risk at 10:1..you have no clue about gambling and odds..learn something before you embarrass yourself

Sydla

Reaction score
So you are so confident Dak will lead Dallas to a winning record and the playoffs that someone has to pay you 10 times what you bet if they do?

Me thinks you don't understand how gambling works.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
You are clueless..somebody accepting that bet has risk at 10:1..you have no clue about gambling and odds..learn something before you embarrass yourself

haha so your saying there is high probabilty that Dak pulls this off. Shut the fug up all talk punk.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Shut the fug up with that all b.s noise y’all talking about and put your mula where your mouth is. I’m willing to bet $400 that Dak lead Dallas to a winning record and a playoff run.

If you lose the payout is 10x my bet.

So this means i bet 400$ and if you lose i get 4000 ?

Are you able to pay that amount of money ? Because when i read the way you write i have serious doubts.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
So this means i bet 400$ and if you lose i get 4000 ?

Are you able to pay that amount of money ? Because when i read the way you right i have serious doubts.

It seems like your the one who is concerned that can’t afford the 4k. Put up or shut up.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
200.gif
says the weak butt that won’t bet. Talk is cheap b + ( h