Video: Dak Highlights

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
It appeared to me that the vast majoirty of those throws were to wide open WR. Someone remind me again how the passing game design is the issue in dallas? There were some nice throws in that video. There were some thank goodness for Dez throws as well. But that is what he didn't do in his second season or Dez wasn't able to adjust and make them like he did in 16. Who knows. Guess we will see how he does this year, not expecting much from him to be honest. But with Zeke back and a healthy OL, I do think we can win a lot of games.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
RGKnee
UQG6pAv.jpg

Sorry, it's not Dak.
Sounds good but those fans were saying the same stuff around this time in his Washington career.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It appeared to me that the vast majoirty of those throws were to wide open WR. Someone remind me again how the passing game design is the issue in dallas? There were some nice throws in that video. There were some thank goodness for Dez throws as well. But that is what he didn't do in his second season or Dez wasn't able to adjust and make them like he did in 16. Who knows. Guess we will see how he does this year, not expecting much from him to be honest. But with Zeke back and a healthy OL, I do think we can win a lot of games.

To be fair, he played really well early this season, too.