Twitter: Dak: "I want to be one of the best to play this game"

HungryLion

Reaction score
there you go again..... being sensistive...small criticism of Dak and you are off the deep end....who said he is not good enough to be starter in this league? that's not the question. the question is where he ranks compared to his collegues in the league and the argument has been he is middle of the pack...all I said he needs to IMPROVE his accuracy.... you heard and translated that to "he is no accurate".....

you dak fanatics are a very sensitive bunch

Off the deep end? I’m the sensitive one?

You’re literally going around thread after thread crying about “Dak lovers”.

It’s pretty pathetic actually.

I also never said that completion percentage is the same as accuracy. I asked if you have any actual data to provide about Dak’s actual accuracy.

Shocker: You don’t.

I’ve also said in countless posts that Dak needs to improve his footwork to be more consistent with his accuracy. But again, you’re so blinded and frankly, obsessed with people being “Dak lovers” that you ignore that so you can go into another long winded and absolutely Moronic rant about how sensitive other posters are.

Maybe people aren’t sensitive Dak lovers. Maybe they see somebody like you making stupid posts that have no basis in reality and decide to call them out for what they are. It would take some ability on your part to do some self assessing, for you to recognize that though.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
well spend more time practicing, and less time playing with ***** squirt guns. Has it been reported of he staying late after practice, or showing up early?

Yes it has. He is constantly at the work shop on his off days. His efforts or commitments are not the problem.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
why does this give you confidence? I can give you 40 other responses from other QBs and players in the past 10 years saying something similar!!! its called a sound bite and its what they are supposed to say.
:clap:
So let it be said, so let it be done. :rolleyes:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard to imagine having this kind of hate for a player leading your team.
Hard to imagine?

(Extremely) disliking the team's starting quarterback has existed as a fixture within cowboyszone for a lot (understatement) longer than Prescott's career. Any degree of imagination dried up by the end of the 2008 season at the latest, lol.

'Hard to imagine'. More like totally expected. haha.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Off the deep end? I’m the sensitive one?

You’re literally going around thread after thread crying about “Dak lovers”.

It’s pretty pathetic actually.

I also never said that completion percentage is the same as accuracy. I asked if you have any actual data to provide about Dak’s actual accuracy.

Shocker: You don’t.

I’ve also said in countless posts that Dak needs to improve his footwork to be more consistent with his accuracy. But again, you’re so blinded and frankly, obsessed with people being “Dak lovers” that you ignore that so you can go into another long winded and absolutely Moronic rant about how sensitive other posters are.

Maybe people aren’t sensitive Dak lovers. Maybe they see somebody like you making stupid posts that have no basis in reality and decide to call them out for what they are. It would take some ability on your part to do some self assessing, for you to recognize that though.
how many thread after thread did I make? just one.... but there you go again with your sensitivity..... I respond to falsehoods that are often put forth...

I mentioned that accuracy and completion percentage aren't the same thing...your response was " I guess the eye test is more accurate" or something to that effect.

why are you being so sensitive...really....if we both say Dak needs improvement...then what's your problem?