Hawkeye0202
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 35,927
- Reaction score
- 64,259
Keep it going
At least give it a chance for real conversation before derailing it.What would you change about these rankings…?
Simple, change the calendar from October to January and see if #4 plays like a top 4 MVP.
Keep it going
Change the calendar from October to January and let's see where's he's at.How is Drake Maye in the top 5 lol. Dude has thrown almost twice as much INT's then he has thrown TD's.
I mean kind of hard to argue against it I don’t know about 1 I’d put Purdy first but yeah Young is having a good year.Bryce Young?
![]()
He’s a receiver they will always give his QB love over him. I’m shocked Walker isn’t here he’s crushing it.CeeDee Lamb should get some MVP talk love. He has a chance for the first ever 2K receiving yards season.
