Dak interview after first OTA 5/25/23

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Important note to remember...

Players are contractually obligated to do interviews and no real football will be played until August. So right now all they can do is talk... and no they cant do what Marshawn Lynch did.

The Doofus has spoken!
Better get your SB tickets booked now!!! :muttley:

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
I was shocked at all the “hardball” questions the media was asking him……what a tough crowd
Todd France has them all in his pockets.
They just can't get around the fact that fans have "Eyes" and yes the King is Naked.......
First day of OTA's and you Eagle's fans are already in mid-season form... cool.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I was shocked at all the “hardball” questions the media was asking him……what a tough crowd
Its Big D brother, and Dak is the commander.
Tough questions come with the territory.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
When he was asked about he and McCarthy reviewing all of his interceptions, I found his comment interesting. He said:

"yeah he didn't quite say that the right way that wasn't all that what happened you know what i mean, it wasn't quite that"

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Important note to remember...

Players are contractually obligated to do interviews and no real football will be played until August. So right now all they can do is talk... and no they cant do what Marshawn Lynch did.

Well not a big dak fan, but nothing wrong with what he said here.
The only thing that irritates me is that I can not hear the questions , have they never heard of a boom mike?

Sounds like the same plays, just learning those plays better with more details, and some small changes.
As I keep saying, need to see some real games to see how different it will be.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
It’s a process about getting better everyday and getting more comfortable about how we do things and our offensive and football mindset. It really comes down to execution and beating the man in front of you during the football game. Mouth breathe mouth breathe. We’re an excited football team coming off a record year where we fell short but overall we accomplished a lot and felt good about our overall achievement.

~Dak~

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
They asked him about changes to the offense, how the offense will help him with the turnovers, they asked for him to elaborate on the details he was talking about.

I imagine you want them to ask things like "why do you suck so bad?' and "why has it been X years since we have gotten a Super Bowl?" instead?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
On thing is clear is that Moore was having his receivers focus on all the options on the routes. MM is focusing on teaching route combination techniques.

This has been talked about but here is more evidence.

I like it. This type of conceptual work now is how you get routes run right and guys lined up correctly.