Dak is 22nd in QBR

BusDriver

Reaction score
I should be offended that you're calling me a female?

Makes sense - you seem like the type who doesn't have a woman in your life.

Oh, and thanks for confirming that "crying bozos" offended you. If the shoe fits...
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Stop letting your ego trick you into thinking you’re clever enough or cute enough to offend anyone with name calling on the internet … in 2024.

The only thing “offensive” in your posts, is a presumably grown man’s constant use of emojis. Not even my teenage nieces do that.

Didn’t mama ever teach ya, first one to call names and slurs is first loser? Now go count up your Ls the past 2 weeks alone and report back.

When you finish that google the difference between offended and entertained.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Look, I've been all over Dak this offseason and absolutely did not want him extended. That said, we're two games in and one of them was against the best defense from last season. If he continues this pace, we have a big problem, but there are 15 games left for him to settle in and figure out how to move the ball with the pieces around him. I'm not optimistic that he repeats last years performance. I think top 10-15 with this supporting cast sounds about right.

Nav22

Reaction score
Stop letting your ego trick you into thinking you’re clever enough or cute enough to offend anyone with name calling on the internet … in 2024.

The only thing “offensive” in your posts, is a presumably grown man’s constant use of emojis. Not even my teenage nieces do that.

Didn’t mama ever teach ya, first one to call names and slurs is first loser? Now go count up your Ls the past 2 weeks alone and report back.

When you finish that google the difference between offended and entertained.
"Don't think you can offend anyone in 2024! Now let me try and offend you!"

Your bottom lip's quivering. See what happens when you sound foolish and try to recover? Quicksand.

Call me a woman again, Clever Single "Winner". I can't figure out why you're still available!!!

(Yeah, I've got you pegged)

CWR

Reaction score
Did you care when he was 3rd last year?

I love the early looks at statics/analytics. It's like watching the first 10 minutes of a movie.

I'd wager he finishes towards the top once again.

morat1959

Reaction score
Did you care when he was 3rd last year?

I love the early looks at statics/analytics. It's like watching the first 10 minutes of a movie.

I'd wager he finishes towards the top once again.
I’d wager he’ll never sniff a SB as the starting QB for any team.

Shane612

Reaction score
You really think they wont restructure that deal this coming offseason though? Part of me would love for them to not do that so they have some cap flex after 2025, but that would have to be the largest cap hit in NFL history if they dont.
Does this mean they’ll be paying Dak until his 70?

Sydla

Reaction score
If he doesn’t play well this weekend……. Ooooofff.

BusDriver

Reaction score
"Don't think you can offend anyone in 2024! Now let me try and offend you!"

Your bottom lip's quivering. See what happens when you sound foolish and try to recover? Quicksand.

Call me a woman again, Clever Single "Winner". I can't figure out why you're still available!!!

(Yeah, I've got you pegged)
You are so spectacular at gaslighting, you’ve even got yourself fooled and gassed up.

If you reread what was written, you’ll notice I never used “you are ..” any other wording that attaches any name upon your person. I spoke about your actions and behaviors and you internalized those statements and wrote a negative story about yourself in your head that involved being called names and thinking I was trying to offend you. and then put that story to words here. Twice. I never called you a woman or any other name. You made that story up in your head. Twice.

Your negative self talk is your problem. Your attempts at typecasting me and others are just further deflection from you own actions and gaslighting in attempts to label others the same way you label yourself with all that negative self talk. It’s comical. Projection 101. Google it.

Someone calling out your insults and name calling in almost every post doesn’t mean they are offended; they are actually attempting to do you a favor and help be a better poster. The fact you infer people are offended says far more about yourself and your mindset than it does about anything else. Thinking to yourself I was trying to offend you? Don’t flatter yourself … I haven’t tried to offend someone in over 30 years … and if were to do so … it wouldn’t be with words on the internet … again … says more about yourself than anything else.

Last edited:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look, I've been all over Dak this offseason and absolutely did not want him extended. That said, we're two games in and one of them was against the best defense from last season. If he continues this pace, we have a big problem, but there are 15 games left for him to settle in and figure out how to move the ball with the pieces around him. I'm not optimistic that he repeats last years performance. I think top 10-15 with this supporting cast sounds about right.
I'm sure he will improve once the schedule softens up after week 7 and he can beat up some NFCE dogs like he's used to.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak's ratings are like the weather. They change from one week to the next. :rolleyes:

It's no big deal in the grand scheme of things. Wait 'til tomorrow if you care. ;)

LysleE

Reaction score
Who really cares about metrics and stats as they can be quite misleading. The NFL is a results-oriented business and QBs are ultimately judged by how many championships they win.

Pokes12

Reaction score
Dak haters literally create some of the most ignorant comments/posts. It's amazing.
What makes you like this over paid bozo of a QB. He can’t read defenses after 9 years, he zeroes in on the receiver he is going to every time, and then he throws a lousy pass at least half the time. He definitely cannot and will not win the big games, he just wilts under pressure. He has no fight after being punched in the face. He is just above average. And you like him, why???

Pokes12

Reaction score
To be fair some of you have created countless posts the last two years when his qbr was top 5… so I can see why this thread was created .

Me personally i think stat posts from either side are pointless because it does not tell the full story.

Season is a marathon and stats post early, good or bad, are pointless imo.
Season is a marathon? How about 8 seasons of mediocrity from Duck Presscor?