Dak is better than his 8 and 8 record says he is

Brax

Reaction score
So apparently you're not a business man I would assume... Do you realize we got an incredible value for 4 years on a cheap rookie later round contract? Could you imagine working for a company on a deal for 4 years and being one of the most high profiled worker only to not get valued for what you were contributing?

Dak has every right to go out and get what the market value is for his services. If you look at what Wentz and Cousins got and where things are going I think he is deserving of some very nice money. As soon as you said you can't win a super bowl with Dak let me know just how biased on unrealistic you really are. In real life, face to face I would absolutely abolish you in a debate.
You have great excuses for Dak also.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Teams lose games. And win them. Absolutely the QB is part of that, but nobody is an island.
True but the QB is usually connected with the teams success.

Not many QB’s we associate as above average that are consistently on non playoff teams.

Only if a QB has reached the pinnacle will they not be held as responsible on lesser teams.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
We are what our record says we are. With that said Dak was the best player on our team. But it's that really saying anything when you're on a 8-8 team? Didn't mean anything when Romo went 8-8 3 seasons in a row....just saying

SSoup

Reaction score
Things happen........but you are what your record says you are.
Tannehill had a .700 win percentage this year as a starter. You're saying that means he's better than every single QB with a worse win percentage than .700 this season.

You're saying Tannehill is therefore better than Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson.

That's beyond stupid.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Please offer a lost of those games and reasons you think Dak lost them, if you'd be so kind. Then juxtapose those to games lost when Romo was under center and the entire Cowboy nation here blamed it on the defense.

I'd very much be delighted to read this treatise by you.
it's a fact that the Cowboys had some of the worst defenses in nfl or franchise history for a brief period. And he had Brandon Carr for a few years who was busy allowing career days all by himself.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Last year Dak was 8 and 8 as the starter. Special teams and kicker cost us a game or two. Coaching cost us a game or two.

Zeke’s fumble/nonfumble cost us a game. Amari’s deflected pass cost us a game. The two phantom tripping calls on Tyron cost us a game.

Dak is an 11/12 win QB a year with a decent supporting cast. That’s top shelf year in and year out and he has upside.

Good backup QB.

Let it go!

GMO415

Reaction score
Last year Dak was 8 and 8 as the starter. Special teams and kicker cost us a game or two. Coaching cost us a game or two.

Zeke’s fumble/nonfumble cost us a game. Amari’s deflected pass cost us a game. The two phantom tripping calls on Tyron cost us a game.

Dak is an 11/12 win QB a year with a decent supporting cast. That’s top shelf year in and year out and he has upside.
Coaching has cost us the last five years plus!

dckid

Reaction score

No he was not. I could play the same game in 2018. How many lucky breaks did we get that year? The Eagles game, the ball deflects and Amari scores.