Dak is better than Hurts

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Slice it anyways you want it. He's a better leader and quarterback. Period!!!
mmmkay-mr-mackey.gif

CCBoy

Reaction score
On Hurts, it won't go much longer and the kid gloves for Hurts injuries come back off with a bunch of new tricks sneak out...

Praxit

Reaction score
..oh no, dont start these threads.

They just spew up nonsense.

Let Dak continue his run. Will talk in few years. ;)..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Has he shown up on any injury reports. Don't think he has. So no, being hurt is not an excuse.
As well, those injury excuses does not count for Dallas, so we don't need to hear about other teams problems. :thumbup:
Who said anything about excuses? It's a fact.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Hurts is hurt.
Running QB’s usually are after a couple of seasons…
Who was the one Minnesota had about 15 years ago? Culpepper was it?? He was on the cover of Madden, he was going to lead Minnesota to titles, etc etc… and in a flash, he was gone.
Am not saying Hurts will go the same way, but QB’s who’s strength is their running, don’t tend to last too long nowadays.

Sydla

Reaction score
Definitely going to be interesting to see where Hurts goes from here. They structured his deal in such a way that his cap hits are relatively low for a few years but they backloaded a crap ton of cap hits into dummy years. Only way that makes sense is if Hurts plays at a MVP level consistently going forward. Is that going to be the case?

My gut says he's going to be that guy who will more often than not play like he did against us, with the occassional big time game that tantalizes fans into thinking he's the next great QB. Will it be worth that big contract? Who knows.

CWR

Reaction score
Hurts is hurt.
If Dak was hurt that would be no excuse. Hurts doesn't get a pass.

This time last year there was a lot of Tarzan action on this board based on that season. This season DAK is clearly better. /thread.

CWR

Reaction score
Definitely going to be interesting to see where Hurts goes from here. They structured his deal in such a way that his cap hits are relatively low for a few years but they backloaded a crap ton of cap hits into dummy years. Only way that makes sense is if Hurts plays at a MVP level consistently going forward. Is that going to be the case?

My gut says he's going to be that guy who will more often than not play like he did against us, with the occassional big time game that tantalizes fans into thinking he's the next great QB. Will it be worth that big contract? Who knows.
I think Hurts is great at what he does. I also have very minimal faith in running qbs staying healthy. Without his legs he isn't scary at all. That said he is stupidly strong and can sustain a lot, for now.