Dak is better than Hurts

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said anything about excuses? It's a fact.
Has he shown up on an injury report?
Not a fact if not. Philly can be fined for that. Or should be. Dallas was before, for some very minor thumb issue with Troy.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Hurts is hurt.
Most NFL players are playing with pain this time of the year. Hurts' problem is that the threat of him running opens up the passing game and his gimpy knee makes him much less of a threat to run. Everybody knows it and Hurts isn't a good enough passer to play the position from the pocket. Inevitable hazards of being a running QB in the NFL.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If Dak was hurt that would be no excuse. Hurts doesn't get a pass.

This time last year there was a lot of Tarzan action on this board based on that season. This season DAK is clearly better. /thread.
I never gave anyone a pass. Stop connecting dots that aren't there.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Has he shown up on an injury report?
Not a fact if not. Philly can be fined for that. Or should be. Dallas was before, for some very minor thumb issue with Troy.
I'm not sure why you're arguing. Hurts has been playing with leg injuries nearly all season. Frankly, I love it! But you guys need to relax. All I said was he's hurt.

The vast majority of players in the NFL play injured throughout the season without being on the report.

Reaction score
mmmkay-mr-mackey.gif
Dude, it's not even close. Dak is better by quite a margin right now.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Dak is better than every QB in the NFL right now. Hurts is not even top 8.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Water is wet
I’m only pointing it out because when discussing who is the better QB I think it’s fair to argue that running QB’s and their propensity to get injured or have shorter careers is an argument against them.

Hurts is going to have to continue developing as a passer if he is going to have any career longevity IMO.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I’m only pointing it out because when discussing who is the better QB I think it’s fair to argue that running QB’s and their propensity to get injured or have shorter careers is an argument against them.

Hurts is going to have to continue developing as a passer if he is going to have any career longevity IMO.
I don't think Hurts has the make up long term. And I'm hoping he is another Wentz.