Dak is better than Wentz

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
Why does this always come up? It’s another typical Dallas fan pissing contest. Who cares? I don’t, I just care which team plays better on game day.

Guess what, I’m no Dak hater but I can name at least 10 other QB’s I’d rather have but that’s not happening and it’s not relevant. Who plays better tonight as a TEAM is what does matter.

:starspin:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why does this always come up? It’s another typical Dallas fan pissing contest. Who cares? I don’t, I just care which team plays better on game day.

Guess what, I’m no Dak hater but I can name at least 10 other QB’s I’d rather have but that’s not happening and it’s not relevant. Who plays better tonight as a TEAM is what does matter.

:starspin:
Who are those 10 other QBs? I need a good laugh.

Section446

Reaction score
I'm listening..............been hearing that gibberish for about 4 years now....when will it be time for him to deliver on that false hype?
When does Dak start to deliver on the unjustified hype from our fan base? They're both just average QB's, one of them has played at an MVP level at some point in his career.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not my post, but I could think of about 8. With Rivers, Stafford being negotiable.

1 - Brady
2 - Mahomes
3 - Rodgers
4 - Rivers
5 - Wilson
6 - Stafford
7 - Watson
8 - Brees

Dak isn’t a top tier guy. There is only three of those. But the kid is a damn good player
Rivers, Stafford, Watson are definitely not better than Dak. 2 others are questionable. There is a reason why Dak leads all QBs in QBR after 6 games, especially after losing the last 3 games in a row.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
When does Dak start to deliver on the unjustified hype from our fan base? They're both just average QB's, one of them has played at an MVP level at some point in his career.
One was the #1 pick in the draft.......one was a 4th round pick thrown into the Lions den from day one due to romo's injury...........which one has lived up to or exceeded the expectations of their draft position?

Section446

Reaction score
One was the #1 pick in the draft.......one was a 4th round pick thrown into the Lions den from day one due to romo's injury...........which one has lived up to or exceeded the expectations of their draft position?
If your big expectations are that the 4th round pick became an average QB, mission accomplished. Now we get to pay him $200 million and it will ruin our ability to surround him with the talent he needs to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.