Twitter: Dak is Garrettesque

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No I’m not! This has been our team all season. No anger, no fear that it might be wrong....just bs platitudes that sound like a script. Basically being positive is “we just need to win a game. We need to step up.” His comments still sound like they deserve something. No! Stop the crap

:hammer: AMEN!

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak has far to go if he wants to be truly Garrettesque. He needs to learn to throw his teammates and coaches under the bus. Deflect blame and learn the art of back stabbing his boss.

Then there is the clapping and spitting every chance he gets part also.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has far to go if he wants to be truly Garrettesque. He needs to learn to throw his teammates and coaches under the bus. Deflect blame and learn the art of back stabbing his boss.

Then there is the clapping and spitting every chance he gets part also.

The Dez in the face mask didn't do it for you bud?
Don't worry by his demise his true character will show up big time!

P.S. Remember that beating in the parking lot he took in College where none of his team-mates ran to help him?

Toro9

Reaction score
Everything Cowboys related is beginning to cause nausea. I really need to turn it all off for the sake of my mental health. But as they say... It's like looking at a car crash.

Zman5

Reaction score
The Dez in the face mask didn't do it for you bud?
Don't worry by his demise his true character will show up big time!

P.S. Remember that beating in the parking lot he took in College where none of his team-mates ran to help him?

JG would have ran like a little girl if he got jumped by 10 grannies.

BHendri5

Reaction score
How is that Garrettesque?

Garrett takes no accountability whatsoever. Dak is at least trying to lead his team in a positive way.

Garrett gets up there like a whipped dog and pouts.

mare you watching the same press conferences everyone else watch? Because I have never seen or heard Garrett not take accountability or pout

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Dear Lord who are the ad wizards that hand him this bs

I thought Dak said talk is cheap. Oh wait that was before our last embarrassing defeat. I wish Dak would just stop it with the corny coach speak. Just go win a damn game!

TonyS

Reaction score
So, I assume this means Dak is going to become less one dimensional and use his legs to gain yardage and keep the defense off balance this week.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dear Lord who are the ad wizards that hand him this bs

I'd like to see what Dak is under a competent coaching staff. I'm just not excited about committing $300 million to find out.

I'm hoping for a coaching overhaul and a franchise tag in 2020, but I'm not sure Uncle Jerry sees it that way.