Dak is Mr Clutch!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Romo did plenty to lose that game that wasn't related to a "conservative game plan", he missed plenty of easy wide open receivers, missed reads, held the ball too long taking sacks and fumbling. You need to re-watch to refresh your tainted memory.

I agree. I loved having Romo but facts, He never won anything, he had what 2 playoff wins in how many years? yes it was everyone else fault but never his. This crap has gotten old. Romo is not the QB of the Dallas Cowboys he had his time here and by last count there were 0 SB won. Get over it. Dak is the QB and you would thin fans would rally around this team including Dak but no Agenda are more important that winning football game. As Irvin said there is football and fantasy football one is about winning the others are numbers and those number do not mean jack unless you win

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Absolutely NOTHING of which you say dealt with what I stated.. zero... the situation Dak walked into was totally different.

Your right he sat for 4 years, he learned behind Parcells and Payton. Dak was thrown in day 1. Really in the end what some fans thinks about Dak means nothing, his teammates seem to have a different view

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Absolutely NOTHING of which you say dealt with what I stated.. zero... the situation Dak walked into was totally different.
You stated this "And Parcells plays his typical conservative game plan not attacking the Seattle secondary that had DB coming off the streets."

Tony had several chances and missed receivers, missed reads for easy TDs and held the ball and took sacks and fumbled. What happened and what you believe happened isn't the same. Tony's gone, let him go.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Romo did plenty to lose that game that wasn't related to a "conservative game plan", he missed plenty of easy wide open receivers, missed reads, held the ball too long taking sacks and fumbling. You need to re-watch to refresh your tainted memory.
None of that happened. You can’t expect everyone to live in whatever hallucinogen-filled reality world you exist in. Stop telling lies on a message board, you sound silly.

khiladi

Reaction score
You stated this "And Parcells plays his typical conservative game plan not attacking the Seattle secondary that had DB coming off the streets."

Tony had several chances and missed receivers, missed reads for easy TDs and held the ball and took sacks and fumbled. What happened and what you believe happened isn't the same. Tony's gone, let him go.

I said many things, among Parcells playing a conservative game plan in Romo’s first year of being thrown mid-season into the fire and saving the season.

You on the other hand are bringing up irrelevant points that don’t in anyway address the multiple points i brought up about Dak in YEAR three still doing stupid things with a much more talented roster.

Nav22

Reaction score
It’s obviously clear what I meant be throwing a single pass. And Dak wasn’t finding any matchup. Those were the reads Linehan had fromthe get go.

So thanks again for proving Dak is a game manager like I said.
So Week 17 at NYG... not clutch, right? Doesn’t count?

LOL at you thinking you know what the 1st reads were on those plays. On the throw to Beasley, Dak looked left before looking right and firing to Beasley.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
None of that happened. You can’t expect everyone to live in whatever hallucinogen-filled reality world you exist in. Stop telling lies on a message board, you sound silly.
Watch the video, you ninny. He did all those things, at people's feet, over their heads, behind them, fumbling, holding the ball and taking sacks, missed open WR for should have been a TD.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

what lies, Romo in that game was 58% for 189 and had 2 fumbles. What is silly is this found memories of making him out to be perfect when he wasn't. Romo did a lot and I loved having him but Dallas was not winning, even when we had the league leading rusher in Murray. But one fact remains and that is Romo has not been a part of this team now for 2 years and people are clinging to a player who in the end never won but a couple of playoff games and never advanced to the NFC Championship game

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I said many things, among Parcells playing a conservative game plan in Romo’s first year of being thrown mid-season into the fire and saving the season.

You on the other hand are bringing up irrelevant points that don’t in anyway address the multiple points i brought up about Dak in YEAR three still doing stupid things with a much more talented roster.

You're the one bringing up irrelevant points about a QB that retired 2 seasons ago, so I posted the videos to remind you, Tony wasn't always all that. Tony isn't coming back, he had his chances.

khiladi

Reaction score
So Week 17 at NYG... not clutch, right? Doesn’t count?

LOL at you thinking you know what the 1st reads were on those plays. On the throw to Beasley, Dak looked left before looking right and firing to Beasley.

In a meaningless game.. how’s that clutch? Dude was awful the week before against Tampa when the defense gave him two TDS and that game actually meant something.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Watch the video, you ninny. He did all those things, at people's feet, over their heads, behind them, fumbling, holding the ball and taking sacks, missed open WR for should have been a TD.
Nah, watched the game recently. The fumbles are obviously on record... everything else is Dak slobber lies.

khiladi

Reaction score
You're the one bringing up irrelevant points about a QB that retired 2 seasons ago, so I posted the videos to remind you, Tony wasn't always all that. Tony isn't coming back, he had his chances.

No, your bringing up irrelevant points to what I stated and this was year 1 as a starter halfway through the season and we are in year 3 with Dak and he’s the weakest link.

Nav22

Reaction score
In a meaningless game.. how’s that clutch? Dude was awful the week before against Tampa when the defense gave him two TDS and that game actually meant something.
Hahahahahahaha

Something tells me you’ll have an excuse ready for every single example I bring up.

“That was the 1st read!! All Linehan!”

Adorable.

You’re probably one of the geniuses who called Dak a scrub earlier this season. Wipe the egg off your face.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha

Something tells me you’ll have an excuse ready for every single example I bring up.

“That was the 1st read!! All Linehan!”

Adorable.

You’re probably one of the geniuses who called Dak a scrub earlier this season. Wipe the egg off your face.

Your one of those that said it’s Linehan’s fault, the blocking sucks, Zeke is too chunky and so on..

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo is was and always will be an overachieving undrafted dude who didn't have the makeup to be a champion.

Flashy in the regular-season a nobody in the playoffs. Didn't possess the mental makeup to endure the January's and the February's of the season. Had a weak interior that allowed him to be injured a lot, had no upper body bulk to prevent massive blows.

Was a risk-taker which actually did him good in the regular season but in the playoffs you can't do that. This is a guy that will be forgotten in a decade.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I've said a lot of heavy thing about Dak, but if he doesn't convert on that 3rd and 14 to give us that last TD, when Garrett was more than happy to settle for 3 at that point, we may very well be sitting here before a Seahawks/Rams game. Dak was clutch, and he'll have to be this week, too.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I was a Romo fan and now I'm a Dak fan.

But the bottom line is Dak has looked better in the postseason than Romo did at this point in their careers, and that bodes well for the long term future of the Cowboys.

Romo had the stats, but without playoff success those were empty numbers. As long as the Cowboys win, I don't care how crappy Dak's numbers are (and they really aren't bad, anyway).