Dak Is MVP Right Now Based on On-Field Performance

817Gill

Reaction score
We may not be first in the division and probably won’t end up at the top of the conference but man this is the best I’ve ever seen this guy play.

He truly was the reason we won tonight. Hats off to him. One poster claimed 9-8 and a loss as soon as he was able to post again lol. Feel bad for him his whole perception of Dak has been shattered.

We’ll see what happens in the post season, but it’s clear Dak is a top 10 QB who’s been a top 5 guy this season.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
If he plays well down this stretch, we get a good streak going, I think he's a top candidate.

He's a different player this year.

RS12

Reaction score
Just saw currently 4th best odds at plus 500. Trails Hurts ,Mahomes, and Lamar Jackson.

Swagger

Reaction score
He is but Hurts has the better feats right now with the Buffalo and KC clutch moments.

I wonder if that will stick out in the voters minds.
Hurts has two shots to wrap it up imo. If the Eagles beat the 49ers or Cowboys then it's a done deal regardless of what Prescott does as team wins and divisional winners take precedent unfortunately. I thought Russell Wilson should have won it the year Cam Newton did and Aaron Rodgers should have the year he ran the table and won something like the last 6 games to make the play offs which arguably no other QB could have done that season with a gash team but they went with team record for MVP.

btgboys41

Reaction score
I believe he is the front runner. Will change multiple times probably and he, Garrett, Hurts and probably 1-2 more deserve the flowers.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Cannot see him winning the MVP unless the Cowboys win the #1 seed.

I don’t think that’s a requirement at all.

If we continue to win down this rough stretch against quality opponents we’ll end up with a better W/L record as a wildcard team than some of the division winners. He has to continue playing at a high level too.

At that point he’ll check the boxes…led his team to strong record, made the post season, and put up individual stats.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
it Doesnt matter how well Dak plays, he will not win the MVP because of his past and who he plays for. Id bet my life on it.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I don’t think that’s a requirement at all.

If we continue to win down this rough stretch against quality opponents we’ll end up with a better W/L record as a wildcard team than some of the division winners. He has to continue playing at a high level too.

At that point he’ll check the boxes…led his team to strong record, made the post season, and put up individual stats.
It is usually given to the QB with the best record.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We may not be first in the division and probably won’t end up at the top of the conference but man this is the best I’ve ever seen this guy play.

He truly was the reason we won tonight. Hats off to him. One poster claimed 9-8 and a loss as soon as he was able to post again lol. Feel bad for him his whole perception of Dak has been shattered.

We’ll see what happens in the post season, but it’s clear Dak is a top 10 QB who’s been a top 5 guy this season.
He’s back? I haven’t seen him

817Gill

Reaction score
He’s back? I haven’t seen him
Yeah he was in the game thread and immediately said his prediction was right that we’d go 9-8. He said we’d lose out until the Washington game lol.

I just don’t get it with him. Is he a cowboys fan for real? I don’t know how you watch this team the last 6 weeks and predict us to lose out. Probably simply to validate his prediction.

Redline360

Reaction score
He's played phenomenal during this stretch of wins. In this system and when he uses his legs to instead plays he's an entire different player. It's all about his legs as it keeps the defense in check.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah he was in the game thread and immediately said his prediction was right that we’d go 9-8. He said we’d lose out until the Washington game lol.

I just don’t get it with him. Is he a cowboys fan for real? I don’t know how you watch this team the last 6 weeks and predict us to lose out. Probably simply to validate his prediction.
Some people would rather be right than see this team succeed. It’s actually sad. Dak is playing like a man possessed and some of his bash club are so engrained in their hate that they can’t say it