Dak is nearly on an elite pace against winning teams!

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Kirk, Matt, and Derek have done jack squat since receiving their huge paydays. I don’t see how Dak will fair different. Brees and Rodgers were amazing QBs, they were not the norm. Dak is a good QB but he’s not on the same level as those 2,

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Here we go again with the W/L stat.

Why is it so difficult for so many to understand the team concept?

It’s a team game but QBs get most of the credit for wins and most of the blame for losses. Their play has a big influence on whether you win or lose. A W/L record is attached to the QB position and they’re judged by their numbers and their W/L record.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's pretty simple that anyone whom is semi-intelligent can comprehend. The stats I posted are the same ones used for Brees, and all the other Qb's listed. They live or die by their teams, coaches, ETC.. The bottom line is the facts don't line up with your defunct narrative. Keep on believing that you got Betty Davis eyes boss it's quite humorous..

What narrative? LOL

I don't bring up W/L records until YOUR side does. Don't attempt to push the narrative onto me, boy. I criticize his play

Against Green Bay - garbage
Against Philly in the second game - garbage
Against the Bills - garbage
Against the Patriots - garbage

He had ONE impressive game last year and that was against the Vikings. That's it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And seriously, who has ever used W/L record for other QBs? Brees? Dude has won a Super Bowl and is a HOF player DESPITE being on an inconsistent team. "He's similar to Brees"

gettyimages-96600628-1-e1547955777169.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
its easy to argue when it’s not true.

:lmao2:
if you are tryting to cpoumnt that Rams game were he threw 5 passes in the 2nd half and we ran for 280yards and played defense and had a kicker..nah try again game we needed DAK himself to win a game hes an OFER

johneric8

Reaction score
What narrative? LOL

I don't bring up W/L records until YOUR side does. Don't attempt to push the narrative onto me, boy. I criticize his play

Against Green Bay - garbage
Against Philly in the second game - garbage
Against the Bills - garbage
Against the Patriots - garbage

He had ONE impressive game last year and that was against the Vikings. That's it.

You're missing the whole picture... All Qb's have had bad play against great defenses or good coaching schemes! Why just focus on 2019? That is a year where our head coach shouldn't even been on the sidelines and the whole team had flaccid confidence. You have to look at the big picture! Dak himself was better last year than previous years as a passer, this can't be disputed, the guy got better. The whole team though was helter skelter.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Fake tough guy over here....now why come with the "hurr durr" comment...its like you look for confrontation. Do you take this same approach in real life? I'm guessing you don't since in real life someone can split your dome in two for talking crazy to them.

Don't post stupid crap then. It's always hilarious how players who have....won it all get called "chokers" while a QB who hasn't even appeared in a Super Bowl gets labeled a "winner".