Dak is not a good passer. the receivers are not good catchers

droopdog7

Reaction score
I mean, over and over again Romo pointed out guys that were open and the ball was not thrown. I know dak is gutsy and a leader but you simply have to let the ball go when a guy is open. On the other side, the receivers do not help him. I cannot remember more than a handful of touch catches all year, and there have been too many drops where the ball hit both hands.

With this combination it doesn't matter what plays are called or what offense is run. Great offense requires execution and the team has two huge leaks.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Dak is horrible reading. Receivers horrible at catching and play calling is the icing on the cake.

Falco78

Reaction score
He did hit the receivers in the hands quite a few times

zekecowboy

Reaction score
I mean, over and over again Romo pointed out guys that were open and the ball was not thrown. I know dak is gutsy and a leader but you simply have to let the ball go when a guy is open. On the other side, the receivers do not help him. I cannot remember more than a handful of touch catches all year, and there have been too many drops where the ball hit both hands.

With this combination it doesn't matter what plays are called or what offense is run. Great offense requires execution and the team has two huge leaks.

All I know is Dallas will let Hurns go so that the Cowboys can get their 3rd or 4th round compensation pick back which is currently a 7th rounder. Dallas has to make the move by the 8th game of the season. Thus, Dallas will most likely add a new wide receiver.