Dak & Jimmy Johnson parallel track with Jerry Jones

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I believe Jerry is reluctant to make any FA moves so he can get rid of Dak at end of the season with a losing record.

Sad and pathetic owner skimming millions from a pathetic fanbase who will accept garbage long as they get to yell “ How about them Cowboys” :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You've got it all figured out.

anigif_sub-buzz-87-1583266663-7.gif

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
You've got it all figured out.

anigif_sub-buzz-87-1583266663-7.gif

So he didn’t fire Jimmy Jonson due to ego :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Of course a pathetic weak Cowboys fan will accept mediocrity long as he get to wear his overpaid “Star” Jersey.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Shoot, I don’t blame Dak. He’s probably trying to get himself out of here anyways.
Him choosing to stay with the Cowboys instead of hitting free agency is like choosing to live in North Korea over South Korea. Aka, self sabotage.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe Jerry is reluctant to make any FA moves so he can get rid of Dak at end of the season with a losing record.

Sad and pathetic owner skimming millions from a pathetic fanbase who will accept garbage long as they get to yell “ How about them Cowboys” :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I'm certain that you had not even been born at the time Jimmy was the Head Coach. You're parent probably hadn't even been born...

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Can I have what your smoking? Must be pretty good.

Hadenough

Reaction score
This team has been swimming in mediocrity for so long Jerry convinces himself every year that he has things fixed. Maybe it would do him some good to watch this team have a terrible losing season. What were witnessing is how this team would be if they did pay Dak. It would have a crappy defense with a bunch of washed up pass rushers and no secondary and gimpy LBs. And every year they would draft OL and WR in the first two rounds and claim they were the BPA.

Jipper

Reaction score
This team has been swimming in mediocrity for so long Jerry convinces himself every year that he has things fixed. Maybe it would do him some good to watch this team have a terrible losing season. What were witnessing is how this team would be if they did pay Dak. It would have a crappy defense with a bunch of washed up pass rushers and no secondary and gimpy LBs. And every year they would draft OL and WR in the first two rounds and claim they were the BPA.

hate to agree, bc it means a god awful next 3 months of football, but I think you are right.

a 2-14 record and a top 3 draft pick might be just what jerry needs to realize....if that happens they probably pay dak and let a lot of these mediocre guys go and just build through the draft the next 2 years

we probably won’t have a winning season again until 2023

Hadenough

Reaction score
hate to agree, bc it means a god awful next 3 months of football, but I think you are right.

a 2-14 record and a top 3 draft pick might be just what jerry needs to realize....if that happens they probably pay dak and let a lot of these mediocre guys go and just build through the draft the next 2 years

we probably won’t have a winning season again until 2023
If that happens we better hope that they draft defense. They sign Dak and have a top 3 pick and they might be looking to replace Tyron and I just dont think you can pay Dak that kinda money and neglect the defense.

Jipper

Reaction score
If that happens we better hope that they draft defense. They sign Dak and have a top 3 pick and they might be looking to replace Tyron and I just dont think you can pay Dak that kinda money and neglect the defense.

It’s a 3 year process and we’re in year 1....we will need two full defense focused drafts while picking up a couple of ol to fix this, sprinkle in a couple of fas

honestly don’t think this team is going to be enjoyable until mid 2022