Dak joined the elite

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
im a Dak fan, but this is to much.

No hes not elite, but to his credit, neither are his coaches. Jon Kitna has done some good, dont get me wrong, Kellen Moore has done some good, but until the whole team is firing all cyclinders, its hard for Dak to keep it going.

Do a Marino, get all the records and have the stats tell you how awesome you are.

but ask him 1 question, would he give it all away for a SB win? yes, yes Marino would.

dont make Dak out to be what hes not, and if this organization doesnt do the right thing, dak goes out like Romo with the likes of the Elis of the world thinking they are better.

The only stat that matters, how many rings do you have? yes bad players get rings, dont get me wrong, but at the end of the day they wont ask brady how many bad players he had to play with.

If anyone has ever been in a real fight. they ask Did you win, not how you won.
So the losers are now saying he sucks because he doesn’t have a ring. So funny and so naive and so stupid.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know if he's elite, but he's certainly killing it out there. Even when he doesn't have a good game he never has a meltdown game like you see from a lot of QBs. He is very protective of the ball. Our WRs can kick some *** too. I knew Cobb was good because he always seem to find a way to get open on GB. But he's surpassing my expectations right now.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It's upsetting to know that we could have probably signed dak for $33 million. The jones boys gambled and lost. That would have looked like a bargain in the next offseason.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I don't know if he's elite, but he's certainly killing it out there. Even when he doesn't have a good game he never has a meltdown game like you see from a lot of QBs. He is very protective of the ball. Our WRs can kick some *** too. I knew Cobb was good because he always seem to find a way to get open on GB. But he's surpassing my expectations right now.

He’s in the same predicament as his predecessor: needs to be near perfect for us to be competitive. Fortunately, he has been for most of the season and that’s why the season hasn’t been lost, yet.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So now we're comparing Dak to Joe Montana.......

Someone remind me how many super bowls Montana played in and won. Fortunately, it doesn't take any effort to find the same stat for Dak.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yep, when you're playing losing injury-riddled dogs every week and have only beat 1 team with a winning record who happened to start the game with 2 TO in your favor I guess you are a QB, God.

We have only played one top 10 passing D (Saints - 10th).
Then we have played: 14th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 23rd, 24th (x2), 26th,27th passing defenses.

Mahomes who the heck is that in front of the above Dak Greatness....

P.S. November 18th,2019, and still no contract from the worst GM in football for Dak.....