Dak leads the NFL in passing

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
you talk bs. you're not witty or clever enough to talk trash. that requires a quick operating brain. and no, I don't ever consider you disingenuous. that requires far more smarts than you've ever exhibited.
Got anymore personal attacks you want to hurl at me because you disagree?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You and a couple of your buddies have got away with personal attacks for a while on this board. Don’t leave mad, just leave if you don’t want to suffer more embarrassment.
Why would I be embarrassed when I'm right?

Tussinman

Reaction score
Dak was winning games, but everyone was crapping on him for not regularly throwing for 300+ yards a game.

*Monkey's paw curls*

Dak throws 300+ yards a game every week and the team is trash.
This is 100% the truth

2017 and 2018: "Dak can't air it out, he has game manager yards"

2019 (Dak airs it out more): "Dak is just padding his stats, garbage yards" :rolleyes:

200 yards a game = game manager yards

300+ yards a game = stat padder & garbage time

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dude, you are proving me right with every comment. You are delusional. I am trying to take it easy on you out of pity.
The posters like you, who pray for a Cowboys loss so they can come here and gloat, are out in force today.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Ya I would like to see his stats when not playing garbage time, compared to garbage time stats.

I would like to see that also. Maybe someone will come up with that stat. Dak probably would not lead the league in passing or have a good QBR.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What’s ironic here is that when Romo did THE EXACT SAME THING you clowns claimed he was Hall Of Fame material. But when Dak does it y’all minimize it.. Why? Honestly, why???

All quarterbacks, whether it's Romo, Prescott, Rodgers or Brady, have bad games or bad throws. Some just having coaching, defenses, etc., that can help them overcome those. When you are forced to make every throw count, then the bad ones stand out more than they should.

Look at Trubiskey, he had a terrible throw on the great interception by Lewis. Wasn't even close to his receiver. It took away a chance for points and gave Dallas the opportunity to build on its first drive. If Dallas had done that and won the game, Chicago fans would be complaining about that one mistake.

jnday

Reaction score
The posters like you, who pray for a Cowboys loss so they can come here and gloat, are out in force today.
I have not gloated anywhere about there loss. I have took it easy and not insulted Dak like a should . The Cowboys lost and I am pissed about it, but there is about three of you guys that have been insulting others that needs to be put in your place. The whole board avoids insulting other posters except for your little group. Maybe it brought you down a notch over these last few weeks . I doubt it , but maybe so. Nobody enjoys arrogance.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have not gloated anywhere about there loss. I have took it easy and not insulted Dak like a should . The Cowboys lost and I am pissed about it, but there is about three of you guys that have been insulting others that needs to be put in your place. The whole board avoids insulting other posters except for your little group. Maybe it brought you down a notch over these last few weeks . I doubt it , but maybe so. Nobody enjoys arrogance.
Try convincing yourself with that BS because it ain’t gonna work on me.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
disingenuous means pretending to know less about something than you really do. ergo, I would have a hard time ever accusing rockport of being disingenuous. his lack of knowledge is real in my opinion.
But you don't know what someone else knows. To do that you have to presume the function of someone else's mind. You only know what you perceive them to know. It doesn't mean it's real which the mistake you are making when you label it disingenuous.