Twitter: Dak leaves practice with arm soreness

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He's sitting a bad example to all the other guys that are dealing with soreness. He's not special and he's not above the other guys that are putting in work, in pads mind you, while he gets the day off.

Is that the type of leaders you prefer, Rocky?
You are setting a bad example for the good trolls we have here Must be typing with a sore finger or 2

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I expected more from you than troll posts, but your true self comes through no matter how logical you try to sound....

so how do you know what arm soreness he has? is it in his shoulder? should he push through and injure it more? are you a doctor or part of a medical staff that knows anything about athletes injuries? Have you talked to any of the players on the team to see how they feel? has anyone on the team said anything? do you have any inside connections that perhaps there are rumors or whisperings in Oxnard about this?

I am sorry to say, he is not trying to impress you....he is perhaps providing you with some material to jump here and bash and troll on an utterly stupid subject....enjoy it....it won't last. you know it....so get your posts in while you can.
He's an NFL QB. He's dealt with arm soreness before, i'm sure.

The difference now is he's paid and comfortable.

Again, not the type of mentality I would want leading me into a fight.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

We are lucky that you are not part of the team and just a pest on a football forum!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

I am sure he has, thus he perhaps knows more than you what the soreness is. and perhaps he knows that he should be cautious. perhaps he is smart and thought, hey let the doctors take a look.

seriously, are you that childish to think he got paid, not he got soft!!! really. that's your angle...that's what you are going with for your Dak troll post of the day? that's your best material!!! come on dude. I used to have respect for you as a troll. at least you used to put some effort and thought behind your troll posts. but this is lazy. very very lazy.

perhaps, maybe just perhaps you should wait and see what his teammates say and think before embarrassing yourself....desperation is not a good thing and you sound very desperate.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We need someone to carry this frikin disaster of a franchise this era.

Here he is......worst-case scenario there's always "Dancing with stars" he can excel at.....

tenor.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I am sure he has, thus he perhaps knows more than you what the soreness is. and perhaps he knows that he should be cautious. perhaps he is smart and thought, hey let the doctors take a look.

seriously, are you that childish to think he got paid, not he got soft!!! really. that's your angle...that's what you are going with for your Dak troll post of the day? that's your best material!!! come on dude. I used to have respect for you as a troll. at least you used to put some effort and thought behind your troll posts. but this is lazy. very very lazy.

perhaps, maybe just perhaps you should wait and see what his teammates say and think before embarrassing yourself....desperation is not a good thing and you sound very desperate.
You know what gives you that type of "caution" over something that all his teammates are dealing with? Comfort and money.

He's gone all soft on us. I fully expect every little thing that gets wrong with him from now on to cause him to miss practices or games.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You know what gives you that type of "caution" over something that all his teammates are dealing with? Comfort and money.

He's gone all soft on us. I fully expect every little thing that gets wrong with him from now on to cause him to miss practices or games.
man, you have gone full troll today....this is the best material you have....I am actually embarrassed for you. my 12 year old doesn't act this way.....

and it funny, as usual....he misses one practice and now you expand that to missing games!!!...WOW....that's a stretch....

I bet it would make you happy if he was actually injured again...you would celebrate and your first post will be we paid an injury prone QB....tell me I am wrong.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again Captain Spewer of Hate, HIS record from 2017-2020 is 29-24.....no denying that....so hold fast to his rookie season wherein Zeke carried the offense so that you can try and espouse some false sense of accolades that Dak simply has not earned.
Lol let me get this straight. You want us to look at every season but his rookie year? When he won rookie of the year and then say Zeke carried the offense? Was it Zeke who threw a dime to dez at Heinz field? Or was it Zeke who went toe to toe with Rodgers in the playoffs? You people need something new. And even if you want to make winning a qb stat. 29-24 is still a winning record. Lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
man, you have gone full troll today....this is the best material you have....I am actually embarrassed for you. my 12 year old doesn't act this way.....

and it funny, as usual....he misses one practice and now you expand that to missing games!!!...WOW....that's a stretch....

I bet it would make you happy if he was actually injured again...you would celebrate and your first post will be we paid an injury prone QB....tell me I am wrong.
One practice missed already how many days into camp?

The guy can't even put a full work week in anymore. He's gone $oft. All hi$ dream$ have come true. The grind i$ over.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol let me get this straight. You want us to look at every season but his rookie year? When he won rookie of the year and then say Zeke carried the offense? Was it Zeke who threw a dime to dez at Heinz field? Or was it Zeke who went toe to toe with Rodgers in the playoffs? You people need something new. And even if you want to make winning a qb stat. 29-24 is still a winning record. Lol.
Dak hasn't lead the Cowboys to the playoffs unless Zeke won the rushing title. Zeke did carry those teams much more than Dak did.

That is a fact.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

The guy can't even put a full work week in anymore. He's gone $oft. All hi$ dream$ have come true. The grind i$ over.
I wish I could call you a numb nuts but calling you a numb nuts is prolly against the rules so I will not call you a numb nuts

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

like I said, you are in full troll mode..... and those $ signs make you look very jealous..... are you?

like I said, you would celebrate if Dak got hurt. I have said it before and I say it again, you would rather see Dallas fail so you can bash Dak thant to see dallas succeed..I stand behind it, because I know you won't be able to help yourself and you will reveal yourself. you are just waiting, for season to start. and we lose a game so you can Dak-Bash like nobody's business....

like I said, enjoy it.....savor it. taste it.....it won't last.