Dak led league in "tight window throws" and why this led to league high interceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Are you saying the Cowboys organization is dumb, full of excuses and don't know what they are doing? If so, why watch this team? Why even comment about them? Why not simply follow another team........., unless you're wrong and refuse to admit so?
I do not know what you are talking about? I just said I want Dak to stop throwing picks ........ are you saying If I want him to stop throwing interceptions I should follow another team?

You guys have gone insane.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I do not know what you are talking about? I just said I want Dak to stop throwing picks ........ are you saying If I want him to stop throwing interceptions I should follow another team?

You guys have gone insane.
No, you came out ragging on why anyone is crazily making excuses for Dak. No one is making excuses for him. Stats are not excuses. They are facts. We all want Dak to stop throwing INTs, but you also have to have context to those turnovers. We're simply explaining them bro.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Back to back games without a turnover for 3 years? Hmm...were they all Dak's fault? If you can honestly prove every turnover was solely Dak's fault, you've got a point. If not, you're simply spewing poppycock.
"They weren’t all on him!!!" Lol

Three years. Some of that has to be on him, right? I would say a lot.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak has 43 picks in his last 50 games.

But turnovers aren't his thing.
No. You gotta take out every single one that wasn't his fault, bro.

But don't you dare even think about adding any that were dropped by the defensive players! Those don't count in this! Only the ones where everything went perfect and Dak still threw an INT count.

Haimerej

Reaction score
No. You gotta take out every single one that wasn't his fault, bro.

But don't you dare even think about adding any that were dropped by the defensive players! Those don't count in this! Only the ones where everything went perfect and Dak still threw an INT count.
Technically, we have to remove all of it because Kellen Moore has goofy teeth. We can't know what Dak is truly capable of until he gets a guy who can make Cooper Rush look like a pro-bowler. Kellen could only get efficient, not flashy, so it's obvious Dak has been held back his entire career. It's a shame really.

Status
Not open for further replies.