Dak mentally tough vs haters

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not, you're just using the word incorrectly.

But my bad, usually when I see your name I scroll by. I read this time and that's my fault.
That’s class. Because I don’t put anyone on ignore either. But maybe you would learn something. Mahomes would never make it in the 70s

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wut

He is a good qb. When it comes to the one thing i described, he might be the worst qb I’ve ever watched play. If a rusher is coming in from his right, he tries to run to the left instead of stepping up. If he can fix that, he can be a top 5-6 QB.
After what you said maybe you should be banned LOL

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Do you know how ridiculous of a statement this is

Whirlwin, If all 9,933 of your messages on Cowboys Forum are as dumb and ridiculous as your 9,934 post then you probably need slap yourself in the face a 1,000 times, drop to your knees and ask the COWBOY GODS for forgiveness. Mahomes is without a doubt the best QB in the league and if JJ had a chance to get him I can guaranty you he would sell PRESCOTT, his MEGA YACHT and half his oil wells just to see that cowboy emblem on the side of Mahomes helmet.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whirlwin, If all 9,933 of your messages on Cowboys Forum are as dumb and ridiculous as your 9,934 post then you probably need slap yourself in the face a 1,000 times, drop to your knees and ask the COWBOY GODS for forgiveness. Mahomes is without a doubt the best QB in the league and if JJ had a chance to get him I can guaranty you he would sell PRESCOTT, his MEGA YACHT and half his oil wells just to see that cowboy emblem on the side of Mahomes helmet.[/QUOTE. If I’ve learned anything in life. The majority is always wrong. But only time is going to tell.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whirlwin, If all 9,933 of your messages on Cowboys Forum are as dumb and ridiculous as your 9,934 post then you probably need slap yourself in the face a 1,000 times, drop to your knees and ask the COWBOY GODS for forgiveness. Mahomes is without a doubt the best QB in the league and if JJ had a chance to get him I can guaranty you he would sell PRESCOTT, his MEGA YACHT and half his oil wells just to see that cowboy emblem on the side of Mahomes helmet.
I think he’s a media lover boy and everyone fell in love with him. And I know many many professionals that agree with me. And the fact is Jerry might have to do it for Prescott LMAO

ICP

Reaction score
Good for him, he'll need to be tough vs the haters