Dak missed his chance

lk8701

Reaction score
Brady won his 1st Super Bowl as a bus driver vs Kurt Warner.

Brady had 142 yards passing and 1 TD. 86.2 QB Rating.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Brady won his 1st Super Bowl as a bus driver vs Kurt Warner.

Brady had 142 yards passing and 1 TD. 86.2 QB Rating.

This is true. The Patriots teams back then had great defenses.

Meanwhile..... Russell Wilson is becoming a better QB every season, and the Seahawks are getting further away from winning a Super Bowl each season.

I wonder what the reason might be.....

lwehlers

Reaction score
I just hope that the jones family is watching these playoff and realize that we need more defense talent to contend. the offense has the talent to win if we can keep zeke and smith on the field for a full season.

sbark

Reaction score

Meanwhile..... Russell Wilson is becoming a better QB every season, and the Seahawks are getting further away from winning a Super Bowl each season.

Wilson's salary cap hit...............once they inked him to the big bucks, along with closing windows on key def. studs...its downhill

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score

Seahags let their OL fall apart and didn't replace beast mode. If you have a great defense and you can run the ball it's a lot easier to win as a QB.

starcity214

Reaction score
What do Foles, Keenum and Bortles have in common?

Hint: the answer is, they all have a top 5 defense.

Yes , they do..

Now, imagine if those "bus drivers" went to the front office and demanded a 100 million dollar contract..

I just hope jerrah knows the difference between a bus driver and a franchize type QB.. for all of our sakes.

starcity214

Reaction score
Wilson's salary cap hit...............once they inked him to the big bucks, along with closing windows on key def. studs...its downhill

Bingo!

This is what the "we can win with Dak as a bus driver" people don't understand...

If you are paying a QB franchize type money, you can't go and build a generational defense. You just can't.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Brady must be chomping at the bit just thinking about his 6th SB MVP and ring.

Actually i think the Jags D matches up quite well against the Pats, it's gonna be a tough day for Brady, but Bellicheck will totally destroy Bortles and the Pats will win a low scoring game

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Foles beat Ryan
Bortles beat Roethlisberger
Keenum beat Brews.

Bus drivers unite!!!

Dak is the ultimate definition of a bus driver. He missed his chance.

Brady must be laughing hysterically right now.
QBs don't beat teams. Teams beat teams.

lk8701

Reaction score
Bingo!

This is what the "we can win with Dak as a bus driver" people don't understand...

If you are paying a QB franchize type money, you can't go and build a generational defense. You just can't.

People are short sighted. They don't think long term. Many people wanted Zeke because they wanted to maximize the last few years of Romo's career. I on the other hand wanted to trade up for Wentz. Now people are ok with Dak but I on the other hand want Josh Rosen on a cheap 5 year rookie contract so we can stack the deck on defense. It's too bad Dak ruined his trade value. If Dak repeated last season's efficient bus driving then Dak + the 19th pick could have been enough for the 1st overall pick.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When it counted Dak layed a huge Egg!We went from beating the Chiefs at 5-3 and then lost or better said got embarrassed with not 1 TD ( rushing TD at that ) in 15 Q of football and ended up 6-6. Dak lead us to the living room couch for the playoffs!

Johnny23

Reaction score
:facepalm: erod and Pappydog. I thought we could escape you two.

I just can't even.