Twitter: Dak named NFC offensive player of the week *Merge*

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Who's the man?- Dak is the man.
Pay him
@PAPPYDOG and Clack

For all the haters, doubters and naysayers.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...prescott-josh-allen-among-players-of-the-week

Prescott threw for 444 yards, three scores and no interceptions and logged a 116.6 passer rating in the victory. It was Dak's third 400-yard passing game of the season, and the QB ended Week 11 atop the NFL passing charts in yards (3,221) and yards per attempt (8.8). This is Prescott's second career Offensive Player of the Week honor and his second this season.

giphy.gif

Zeke paying homage to Dak.

Up next, Dallas will stomp NE
Go Dallas!!!

Last edited:

lopey

Reaction score
I think we have to see Dak this week. I am a supporter of his, but I want to see him play a great game on the big stage. This is it...

Nav22

Reaction score
I think we have to see Dak this week. I am a supporter of his, but I want to see him play a great game on the big stage. This is it...
I’m excited for Sunday too, but Dak’s already proven that he’s a stud on the “big stage.”

He’s played damn good football in all 3 of his career playoff games.

I’m not sure how the rest of the team will play Sunday, but #4 is the least of my concerns.

lopey

Reaction score
I’m excited for Sunday too, but Dak’s already proven that he’s a stud on the “big stage.”

I’m not sure how the rest of the team will play Sunday, but #4 is the least of my concerns.
I hope to god he can get some protection from the line, and maybe a bit of a running game!

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score

Yes he has absolutely played great in those games, but he also started out slow in each of them helping to contribute to an early deficit. Please, please, please come out on fire! Did I say please!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lame excuse as every game in the NFL is on a big stage.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why so hostile? Just asked for clarification. Jesus some people...
Because when people change my post, which happens quite often, it's upsetting. How would you like it if I changed one of your posts to mean something totally different?