Dak named PFT comeback player of the year

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
He was awesome against mediocre teams and struggled against playoff teams, so I guess every dog has its day................
“ struggled “

Tampa , Eagles , Patriots, Eagles again he was pretty good .
Greg “ the dead leg “ lost Tampa . Dak did well against playoff teams .

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
No brainer. Pretty remarkable recovery, but not surprising considering the Man.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Burrows numbers were a little better except Dak had three more TD passes. However Dak missed a game. The deciding factor was probably Dak’s injury was more serious.

Swagger

Reaction score
Burrow was more impressive if looked at objectively given that Prescott came back to more of a loaded team in a far weaker division.

Swagger

Reaction score
Proof will be in the pudding as the Cowboys have a Superbowl caliber roster especially given the playmakers on both defense and offense. In years to come it will be looked back on as a failure should the Cowboys not reach the Superbowl this season.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Well deserved.

I thought his comeback was pretty remarkable. He was playing at an MVP level at the beginning of the season and ended up having his most productive season in his career.

Aftershock

Reaction score
CPOTY is a popularity contest. There could be any other position that bounced back but of course it’s given to a QB

imagine taking this stupid award seriously. It’s the most subjective stupid award

Creeper

Reaction score
I think it should be Dak because he was out for twice as long as Burrow. Dak missed 11 games, Burrow only 6. Dak's injury was far worse too.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Lot of vitriol in this here thread. Haters gonna hate.

I don’t see much hate because I put the loonies on ignore. They don’t come here to be “fans” so why should we let them destroy the forum with their hatred and misinformation?

ondaedg

Reaction score
Burrow was more impressive if looked at objectively given that Prescott came back to more of a loaded team in a far weaker division.

BS. Jamarr Chase is as loaded as all of our WRs combined. And Tee Higgins is a beast as well. Do you even watch football?

UncleRico

Reaction score
Not to minimize Burrow’s injury but a torn ACL isn’t what it use to be. Recovery from that is fairly easy and with a good rehab can come back stronger than before. Dak’s injury was much more serious.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Not to minimize Burrow’s injury but a torn ACL isn’t what it use to be. Recovery from that is fairly easy and with a good rehab can come back stronger than before. Dak’s injury was much more serious.

He tore both his ACL and MCL.