Dak needs a new agent

Section446

Reaction score
Guys on the radio made a great point... His agent(s) have to play hardball because they apparently have 5 other young QB's under their management that will be due big contracts in the near future. Because of that, it would be bad for business if they just caved to whatever the Cowboys are offering.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are being quite reasonable. Dak’s agent is being ridiculous and unfortunately is inflating Daks head in the process.

why would he possibly be anywhere near the highest paid QB ever?

Id like to think it’s not Dak, but I’m not entirely sure. How can he be about winning when the contract he wants will prevent building a winning team.

I feel I was so wrong about Daks character. It’s just sad.

We really do not know what was put out there. Also we do not know the structure of the contract. How can anyone say Dallas made a great offer without actually seeing the Contract?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You are so lost when it comes to evaluating players. In FA, Dak would easily get 30 mil/season. W/ no hesitation. CHI, JAX, INDY, TB, CAR, and possibly even NE, TENN, SD. There'd be a bidding war.

Honestly, how does one get to be this far out of it? Crazy stuff.
Leave Blair alone. You can see by his posts he is a GM, scout or agent.:lmao2::facepalm:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Worth is defined by the market. Your house is worth what someone is willing to pay not what you think it’s worth.

I agree.
And if I can get someone to grossly overpay for my home because it's a seller's market and that is "what the market dictates", then eventually they are going to regret it.

Just like the Cowboys will regret it if they pay $35 million a year for Dak under the guise of "market value".

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
No. It was Bob Sugar. Right after Jerry Maguire proved you don’t have to be a jerk to be a good agent. Don’t you remember?

What I'm talking about actually happened and has zero to do with Jerry Maguire. Where as it's been probably 10-12 years since the last time I saw Jerry Maguire whatever similarities you think there is, they have zero to do with what actually was said in this interview.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
If the fans get fed up with Dak's demands he could find himself playing for $10-$15 million for another team.
Dak's and Jason's wagons were hitched together for the last four years, and when the Cowboys failed to achieve success and Garrett's luck ran out, I think Dak lost a great deal of leverage with the Cowboys.
He was, after all, supposed to be the guy who was better than Romo and could lead the Cowboys and establish Jason Garrett's reputation as a winner.
Instead, Dak looked all too silly when he failed to even win the East and the Cowboys continued to slide against weak teams.
The knock on Dak is real- he can't beat winning teams.
But now, it appears that he can't beat even the .500 teams when the pressure is on.

You are either actually from a cartoon as your pic shows or you're only in grade school and don't know any better. That is the only possible explanation for someone actually thinking and the saying that if Prescott was allowed to walk in free agency that all he would be signed for is $10-$15 mil a year contract. Here's what thinking can do for you. Prescott already declined a contract at the beginning of the season for more than 3 times more than the 10 mil a year and more than 2 times larger than the 15 mil a year ideas you tried to float by. EVERY REAL NFL GM knows this so those that are interested in signing Prescott know they are going to have to offer more than what Prescott has already rejected. Oh and one last thing for the last 3 weeks on the NFL site they have listed the top players that can become free agents and Prescott has been listed #1 each week. Now does anyone above grade school level think the #1 free agent would get signed for 10-15 mil a year? Maybe you should stick to things more to your knowledge level like checkers or tic-tac-toe.

kskboys

Reaction score
We really do not know what was put out there. Also we do not know the structure of the contract. How can anyone say Dallas made a great offer without actually seeing the Contract?
We do know. Negotiations were made public last offseason. Dak was offered 30 mil plus per season. That is a great offer, more than Cousins, Foles, etc....

kskboys

Reaction score
You are either actually from a cartoon as your pic shows or you're only in grade school and don't know any better. That is the only possible explanation for someone actually thinking and the saying that if Prescott was allowed to walk in free agency that all he would be signed for is $10-$15 mil a year contract. Here's what thinking can do for you. Prescott already declined a contract at the beginning of the season for more than 3 times more than the 10 mil a year and more than 2 times larger than the 15 mil a year ideas you tried to float by. EVERY REAL NFL GM knows this so those that are interested in signing Prescott know they are going to have to offer more than what Prescott has already rejected. Oh and one last thing for the last 3 weeks on the NFL site they have listed the top players that can become free agents and Prescott has been listed #1 each week. Now does anyone above grade school level think the #1 free agent would get signed for 10-15 mil a year? Maybe you should stick to things more to your knowledge level like checkers or tic-tac-toe.
This is seriously strange. I can understand and respect someone who doesn't think Dak is that great. But, to think no one would pay him? I mean, that is head in the sand stuff.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We do know. Negotiations were made public last offseason. Dak was offered 30 mil plus per season. That is a great offer, more than Cousins, Foles, etc....

As Dak said people see this number yet it is the structure of the deal that all players are looking at. It is not as simple as saying it is 30 mill a year.