Dak needs a QB "whisperer"

DFWJC

Reaction score
Why are we stuck with Kellen again?
He's not Shannahan or McVay, that's for sure.
But 32 OCs in the league and I'm guessing he is in the top half or higher
Maybe we want better and
Maybe all that says is that the league needs better OCs, but he is above average and maybe well above average

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
May be if Kitna wasn't busy with his sons court case then he'd be a great option. Dak was decent when he was around.

Carson

Reaction score
Daks best year was when he had Romo in his ear on the sideline helping with coverage and what he sees. Then freadbeard helping him with blitz and scheme pick ups at the los

Compiled with the best OL and Zeke doing the majority of the work. All Dak had to do was drive the Ferrari of a team straight which he did.
Don’t sleep on Mark Sanchez assistance as well.

basel90

Reaction score
It is obvious we are stuck with Kellen again but Dak needs a real QB coach who will work with Dak on what he does best and adopt a game plan around that....
if the game day plan is up to Kellen we will continue with the same predictable plays that our opponents can scheme to very easily and we are back to where we have been all these years.....
dak has destroyed 3 coaches and various receivers and assistants and counting with his inconsistencies. we are stuck with his up and down and cold feet in big games for another 2-3 years unfortunately

DFWJC

Reaction score
Daks best year was when he had Romo in his ear on the sideline helping with coverage and what he sees. Then freadbeard helping him with blitz and scheme pick ups at the los

Compiled with the best OL and Zeke doing the majority of the work. All Dak had to do was drive the Ferrari of a team straight which he did.
Oddly, there's still a couple of people here that say Romo didn't help him. Maybe because during the game Sanchez was closer and Romo tried to not give the appearance of intruding.
This was back when I went out a lot uptown.
There's an upscale restaurant that we went to that had more secluded rooms and I saw Dak and Romo dining together twice there.
I saw them twice, so I'm sure that wasn't the only time Tony took him out to dinner for chalk sessions

Xeven

Reaction score
I bet the GOAT would come just because we are in contention for SB. We could split the load between Dak and Tom while Tom passes on his GOAT knowledge. Then if we are lucky which I doubt, Tom could become OC after 50. I think Tom has a goal of retiring at 50.

If anyone can help Dak be better, it is Tom Brady.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Brian Johnson QB coach from Philly. A Dan Mullen disciple and an arrow pulled from the Eagle's quiver.

Reactions: JPM

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Is there ever a time in a players career that they don’t need a “whisperer”? Aka, a really good positional coach?

The problem is we rarely find one

offlimits

Reaction score
It is obvious we are stuck with Kellen again but Dak needs a real QB coach who will work with Dak on what he does best and adopt a game plan around that....
if the game day plan is up to Kellen we will continue with the same predictable plays that our opponents can scheme to very easily and we are back to where we have been all these years.....
Where are you reading that we are "stuck with Moore". MM, when asked about Moore replied that "everyone is being evaluated". That doesn't sound like a vote of confidence to me at all. It is time to hire a new OC with a new offensive system.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I bet the GOAT would come just because we are in contention for SB. We could split the load between Dak and Tom while Tom passes on his GOAT knowledge. Then if we are lucky which I doubt, Tom could become OC after 50. I think Tom has a goal of retiring at 50.

If anyone can help Dak be better, it is Tom Brady.
Na, Tom would just tell Jerry to cut him.

75boyz

Reaction score
I think you need to look closer at that 2019 season.

He did what Dak does.

He put up the majority of his numbers against the worst teams we played and shrunk against the good competition leading us to an 8-8 record.

I've said many times that the 2019 season was the year that I was done with Dak.
Ironically, this is the year CFIH says Dak changed his mind because he said he was gonna give up on him.

Funny how you interpreted the actual truth and then...

Oh never mind. What's done is done and it's pretty obvious to all now.

LOL

diamonddelts

Reaction score
We're past the whisper. Sometimes he makes me want to shout.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Or he could just get an actual QB Coach who goes over minute details that are being missed the way Kurt Warner does in video.
Then run drills to hone those things.

A QB coach should be 100% focused on his starting QB and maximizing him every second.
Instead, Dallas has Kellen handle that job with a QB coach running errands and back up QBs.
This! ^^^^

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
from the top of my lungs, KURT WARNER. I swear to all he could very well help the situation with just him. And possibly get rid of KM for some competent gameplays and getting everyone actually on the same page.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Or he could just get an actual QB Coach who goes over minute details that are being missed the way Kurt Warner does in video.
Then run drills to hone those things.

A QB coach should be 100% focused on his starting QB and maximizing him every second.
Instead, Dallas has Kellen handle that job with a QB coach running errands and back up QBs.
yes yes yes yes. did i say yes???