Dak needs a reset passing companion

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Just occurred to me- where was Dalton Schultz at Washington? I think he had one catch on the first drive of the game and he didn't get another target until the pick six. Strange.

shabazz

Reaction score

Proof

Reaction score
Tony Pollard is the only player capable of getting us back to where we were earlier in the season.

Relying on Dak is just not realistic in terms of what he is as a player.

Dak is great when we are balanced and we have a lead. That’s when he creates the illusion of being an elite QB.

When asked to carry the team he’s just going to pad some stats and take you to an L.

Dak is a system QB and right now the biggest part of our system is broken.

lol @ tony pollard being the catalyst and not dak

fun times

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And here is why I think you are wromg..in a way.

As I said....Pollards plays have already been designed...IN SPACE.

When you ask Pollard to do the same thing Zeke does...he has equal or less results.

When you ask Zeke to do what Pollard does...there's at least half production.

SO because of you anti-zeke agenda...you can't put that together.

For me this is not about production but play design. We don't ask Pollard to pound that rock, like an NFCE is supposed to do....when we do...we still get nothing. Or less.

When we design a play in the flats or open field for zeke...he GETS production.

Yes....Pollard got those on or two plays that get big yards and even production. I won't discount it form his average but it does inflate it like an average is NOT designed to do. But you are getting fooled by the bling.

I blame Kellen and Mike.....for committing to a will we don't really have. STOP clogging the middle with our own players...it hurts both of our RBs. Design plays to create SPACE. LIKE we usually do with Pollard, like his last TD run. Do it for Zeke too and see. You will see. Spread out and go hit someone.

Pollard has ran well between the tackles too. Acting like he doesn’t run well between the tackles is just silly.

He isn’t one of the best yards after contact backs in football because he’s soft.

He can get you exactly what Zeke can get you except with Pollard he has the upside to take it to the house.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
right right, and tony pollard is. i’m tracking :lmao:

No Dak, No Zeke, banged up Oline.. This is what this guy can do and it’s been in front of some of you the whole time but you go ignore it because of your preconceived idea of what he is as a player and not what he actually does when he gets an increase in volume.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak has a plethora of weapons in the passing game. What is missing however is his go-to wr or te. A QB needs that chemistry with one player they can get reset during the game.

I think he has used zek as his reset in the past, but Zek is hurt. Dak and CeeDee needs to develop chemistry.
CeeDee is dropping everything.

visionary

Reaction score
Great offenses have great TEs
We need a real TE

And a QB who is not afraid to throw beyond 10 yards would help

phildadon86

Reaction score
Tony Pollard is the only player capable of getting us back to where we were earlier in the season.

Relying on Dak is just not realistic in terms of what he is as a player.

Dak is great when we are balanced and we have a lead. That’s when he creates the illusion of being an elite QB.

When asked to carry the team he’s just going to pad some stats and take you to an L.

Dak is a system QB and right now the biggest part of our system is broken.
Right. It was all Zeke in the patriots game lol.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
yeah man. his 70 total yards and no touchdowns for a listless offense are clearly the difference in this game!

He got 60 in the first half. Blame the coaches for his lack of 2nd half production. Or are you not watching the game?

Zeke’s lucky to rush for 70 these days.

Proof

Reaction score
He got 60 in the first half. Blame the coaches for his lack of 2nd half production. Or are you not watching the game?

Zeke’s lucky to rush for 70 these days.

lol always something huh?

he’s a nice player to have. i like him and he’s clearly had more juice than zeke for the last month, but he is in no way shape or form integral to the teams success. just a nice luxury.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
lol always something huh?

he’s a nice player to have. i like him and he’s clearly had more juice than zeke for the last month, but he is in no way shape or form integral to the teams success. just a nice luxury.

I disagree.

The run game is what makes Dak go. Dak needs others to lift him up and Pollard is the only guy right now who can really spark the run game.