Dak needs to run more

blindzebra

Reaction score
Red Zone Runs
RB: 50 carries 15 TD (30%)
QB: 10 carries 6 TD (60%)

RB: 20 carries 2 TD (10%)
QB: 3 carries 2 TD (67%)
Exactly the only place he should be running by design is in the redzone where the run pass and read option are lethal.

John813

Reaction score
He just needs to play smart. So far, he's been very good on when to continue to look downfield or tuck it and run

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Dak definetly needs to run more. It's not a bad thing, you need to keep the defense honest. One of the reason cam tore it up in his mvp year. But he doesn't have to go all cam on us.. he needs to run like Rodgers. He'll run when it's there and doesn't think twice.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think there's more chance of dak getting hurt on design Run Place so I prefer him just taking off when he sees an open area to run to and then sliding or out of town

hutch1254

Reaction score
How about less running and more feet planted / balanced throws. Pocket passing with escapability is the sauce.

Verdict

Reaction score
I said the same thing a couple weeks ago most people think he would get hurt but I would like to see him drop back and if something opens up just take off and run and that would help alleviate the pressure on him in the pass rush

About 6 runs per game would be enough to change the dynamic.