Dak not practicing due to ankle soreness

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Given the contract status Dak shouldn’t practice at all unless he feels 100pct.
exactly. he shouldn't honor his contract. he should use his last year of getting paid to try to force another contract to get paid. Value!!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Wow, I thought he said he was in the best condition of his life.. maybe he meant financially. :muttley:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I would rather chew on glass than have any direct contact with the likes of someone like you.
P.S. I highly doubt your finances allow you to make any bets...............Have a nice life.
Please chew on some glass. Heck I will pay and break it for you.

You have no idea about my finances son. Dont go there because you will be shamed. Now can I get some ketchup with my fries. And hurry it up

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please chew on some glass. Heck I will pay and break it for you.

You have no idea about my finances son. Dont go there because you will be shamed. Now can I get some ketchup with my fries. And hurry it up
It doesn't surprise me that fast food is your main staple for nutrition.
Fits your profile.
Being that you are so well off financially why haven't you become an ULITIMATE member here...........jeez its only 100$ that's peanuts for you right?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It doesn't surprise me that fast food is your main staple for nutrition.
Fits your profile.
Being that you are so well off financially why haven't you become an ULITIMATE member here...........jeez its only 100$ that's peanuts for you right?
wow, the desparation from your post is just dripping out. but then again its you, you are always desparate, clinging to things. fantasizing.

again, I repeat give me some ketchup with my fries and hurry up. and straighten out that hat while you at it. you look like a slob

Whyjerry

Reaction score
exactly. he shouldn't honor his contract. he should use his last year of getting paid to try to force another contract to get paid. Value!!
I am not saying Dak is the answer. At all. He is better than half the league QBs though. Daniel Jones got $40mm. The contracts QBs are getting are ridiculous.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I am not saying Dak is the answer. At all. He is better than half the league QBs though. Daniel Jones got $40mm. The contracts QBs are getting are ridiculous.
I understand all that. I was trying to make the point of getting paid to negotiate your next contract is messed up.

Upon re-reading my original post, I realize it isn't worded correctly. "he shouldn't use **" is what I intended to say. This isn't specific to him or even sports.