Twitter: Dak now the longest-tenured QB in the NFL

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
lol. Practically every thread topic has been overly scrutinized, even when it has a teeny tiny connection with the quarterback position, since Troy Aikman retired.

See "Dak now the longest-tenured QB"

Reaction "SQUIRREL!"

:laugh:
giphy.gif

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Jason Garrett was one of the most tenured head coaches in the NFL too. It doesn't mean good.

ferrispata

Reaction score
2-4 in the playoffs is just fine for his personal fans…..

the rest of us? ….not so much
I'll take the playoffs over 5+ years of no playoffs and 5 win seasons. Dak has a shot at taking us where we want to go.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Makes me wonder who the longest tenured poster on the Zone is. Excluding the founders and the staff that were here at the beginning.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This is why the Irvin thread is such a mess. Itis clear as day what was written and what was meant, but we have people in here that do not understand what was said????lol

jsb357

Reaction score
with the contract he'll be here till 2028 at least right?

zeke21

Reaction score
I think it is a pretty relevant and telling stat/useless piece of information.

The reality is that no other franchise would let a 'non winning' QB stick around this long. Heck.. most won't even let a half winning QB stick around this long. There was discussion last year around the fact that no QB had won their first ring if they hadn't in the first six years of starting, or something like that, I think Stafford broke it but it wasn't for his draft team.

Anyway it is just another little indicator that Dak is most likely not the QB that will get us a ring... and that he has been stealing a living for a long time now.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I was looking for a dak thread bc I just saw artckiebon fox about Zeke. A dak homer in comments is being laughed at. Says they’re not a cowboy fan then keeps defending dak by saying they went 12-5. Literally being laughed at by multiple people. I thought I was on this forum while I was reading it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll take the playoffs over 5+ years of no playoffs and 5 win seasons. Dak has a shot at taking us where we want to go.
Just went to the toilet so I guess that's.....that!!!
Dak can retire now......:muttley: