Dak on 3 game losing streak

Zordon

Reaction score
I hear him but with the difficult schedule down the stretch, this was not an ideal time to lose games. We pretty much forfeited any chance at a playoff bye because we couldn't beat New Orleans without Drew Brees, Green Bay without Davante Adams, and an 0-4 Jets team. There's nothing ideal about that.

visionary

Reaction score
I think everyone's going to hate on whatever Dak says right now but I actually like his statement and his mindset. That's about as good an answer as you can ask for given the last 3 weeks.

the problem with the “I’d rather lose now and win later” mindset is that you can lose now AND later

I’d rather win now and let later take care of itself

starfan1

Reaction score
I hear him but with the difficult schedule down the stretch, this was not an ideal time to lose games. We pretty much forfeited any chance at a playoff bye because we couldn't beat New Orleans without Drew Brees, Green Bay without Davante Adams, and an 0-4 Jets team. There's nothing ideal about that.

Turnovers kill. That said Green bay has looked solid without Devante as has NO with Bridgewater some of you guys think that they become pushovers missing 1 guy. Actually it wouldn't surprise me to see the Jets knock NE from the unbeaten ranks. That said we should have won 2 of those games

Last edited:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice speech too bad no one cares now go win a darn game.

9darter

Reaction score
'No-matter-whatever-negative-you'll-present-to-me-I'll-make-it-into-a-positive' Syndrome.

Asklesko

Reaction score
"We beat ourselves." I hate that they keep saying this. The other team beat you, fool. The Boys are not a good football team under Garrett, hoss.

nobody

Reaction score
What is he supposed to say?

I think he answered well.

About the only other thing he could say is "The losing streak sucked. We kept making mistakes that we didn't overcome and the other team capitalized on. They came out with game plans and executed them well." Then you're coming across as "well, we're just not that good and they are better" which is not the attitude they want to foster in the team.

Reactions: CWR

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
"We beat ourselves." I hate that they keep saying this. The other team beat you, fool. The Boys are not a good football team under Garrett, hoss.
Eh... I can see a team kicking itself in the butt and acknowledge it just like I can acknowledge a team simply rolling them over, but I'm not here to argue right now.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
losers always have a excuse why they lose this bunch of cowboys always talk they just never are able to walk the walk