Twitter: Dak on critical fans on social media

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol. Pretty funny. Dak was a teenager when he tweeted that though so he gets a pass imo.

On a side note*: I'm really glad I didn't grow up in the social media era as a teenager. I would've regretted half the things I posted. Legit. I still get Facebook "memories" notifications from 10 years ago that I cringe at and I was an adult lol.
Yeah I was gonna say he's 30 now and that was 11 years ago so I get it lol. But there are people twice his age NOW that talk like that lol.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Bullets are a last resort I hope that’s not a headache I ever have to endure . In todays world though you never know .protection of life and family is always a priority

This is why I do not put myself into situations like I did in my 20s.
Brother you said a Mouthful there. True Facts indeed

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Upset at the wrong thing, though. Fans kept expecting Romo to overcome garbage defense. It was bad in 2012 (25 ppg), and worse in 2013 (27 ppg).

Romo wasn't the reason they weren't 12-4. He was the reason they weren't 4-12. Going 8-8 with those defenses was as good as it got.

Fast forward to 2023, the Cowboys don't have a bad defense (17.5 ppg). The ball is in your court, Dak.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
.. getting Jimmy in the honor ring,.. might do the trick.. :flagwave:
I'm thinking the same thing. Finally giving Jimmy his just desserts in the RoH will exorcise that demon so that we can get past the divisional round and to championship football.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This is hilarious..... Dak was a Romo hater and has now replaced Romo as the person being hated on.

Funny how things work sometimes.

EGTuna

Reaction score
Cowboys zone is the only social media I use besides having a stupid profile on LinkedIn. Cowboys zone forever!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
dak doesnt understand the fan base or the hating, he is talking to the wrong people and fans.
Most fans dont gamble on cowboy games, and there are many reasons to be upset about the team playing poorly.
They have some bigger games coming up soon ,I dont think wash is one. I am waiting for the others.

Hadenough

Reaction score
dak doesnt understand the fan base or the hating, he is talking to the wrong people and fans.
Most fans dont gamble on cowboy games, and there are many reasons to be upset about the team playing poorly.
They have some bigger games coming up soon ,I dont think wash is one. I am waiting for the others.
Yeah they shouldn't have any trouble with Washington but they shouldn't of had any trouble with AZ either. Anyone that bets on the Cowboys is foolish. Vegas always hedges the spreads higher in favor of other teams because they know there are a lot of Cowboy fans betting with their hearts.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Don't worry Dak. I know you try to ignore all the noise, but your boys Micah and Diggs post on it 24/7. They'll show you what they're saying. :muttley: