Twitter: Dak on refs being targeted w/ bottles “Oh, well, credit to them, then.”

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Idiotic. Nearly everything they called was correct on BOTH sides.

Did you guys want 20+ holding calls for the 49ers? If that was the case, the same would have been done to us.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I don't know, this game didn't scream a ref screw job like GB. Most of the penalties were our own ******* pre snap mistakes. I didn't see too many call that didn't get made. It's not that refs job to know you're going to run there and have to chase from behind to set the ball. Don't leave it up to a ref placing the ball with seconds left
Seemed like the REF tried very hard to get to the ball so they could get another play off.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
why the hell not?

Because the refs made the right calls in this game? I have no idea how anyone whined about Gregory putting a dude in a chokehold and slamming him to the ground. Missed holding calls happen in every game on every side - it's one of the most "Eh let them play" penalties there is.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak doesn't care. His paycheck doesn't depend on on how he plays. Jerry made sure of it. Blame the refs Dak! Blame the defenses disguising coverage! Blame everyone but yourself who once again didn't get the job done.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak and the Cowboys had their chances to still overcome the Refs to win this game and they didn't get it done. I don't want to hear any excuses or football talk from any of them right now.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Seemed like the REF tried very hard to get to the ball so they could get another play off.

Exactly. Did people expect him to go around the tackles? The line was already sent and he had to squeeze in, plus he had no idea where the ball should have been. What if the cowboys hiked it and scored but the ball was placed 5 yards too far forward in a rush? It should never have been left upto the ref to place a ball with 6 seconds left

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I would prefer Dak, and the rest of the cowboys players stop blaming the refs because it’ll do no good ultimately.

it’s been happening a lot lately.

that being said. It ain’t the first time fans have thrown crap onto the field and it won’t be the last. Fans shouldn’t be doing it. It’s classless. But it ain’t the end of the world either. Let’s be real.

Yeah between throwing things on the field and going after players families, Cowboys fans are now going to get a bad reputation of being "classless" in the eyes of many.

CWR

Reaction score
QUOTE="rocyaice, post: 11658369, member: 21160"]Right.....some of these people would be in jail based on some of the things they'd say lol.[/QUOTE]

Thank God I'm middle aged. I'm too lazy to go tear ish up tonight lol

CoachD

Reaction score
When I coached football I ALWAYS told the refs what we saw on film and guess what they listened!.

CWR

Reaction score

Except the first 10 yards or so when he was meandering his way to the ball. No hurry big fella. We got all the time in the world here. Lol

lukin2006

Reaction score
Someone has to call these buffoons out…your a professional sports league run by buffoons.