Dak on top of the MVP odds

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he's the MVP of the Superbowl that means we got our guy!! Because coog has never seen a MVP given in the superbowl to the LOSING qb

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Dak were to win the MVP it would be nothing short of miraculous. Mike should be Co MVP if that happens
Naw this one’s all on Dak. Because I saw how Dak looked the first few weeks of the season….and it was not nearly this good.

Proof

Reaction score
very cool. i do think it's going to be difficult for him though. hardest games as the decisions are made. purdy effectively has a cheat code w/ his offense and shanahan, and hurts should have a cakewalk. good stuff though.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think all of the MVP talk is nonsense. It's like a Soap Opera roller coaster. There's more emphasis on the fake award than there is about the actual performance.
I see "MVP" in the article, I bounce. This is a good time to reflect on the the offense and identify what is working well.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I like Daks odds a whole lot more if the Cowboys win this week. I just can't see anyone giving Dak the MVP over the QB that would have beat him twice h2h

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
very cool. i do think it's going to be difficult for him though. hardest games as the decisions are made. purdy effectively has a cheat code w/ his offense and shanahan, and hurts should have a cakewalk. good stuff though.
This race seems to be week to week. Soon as you have a bad game you go to the back of the line.

I think Hurts really hurt his chances yesterday.

Dak has the opponents that he can win the award if he plays well. Purdy has a easier schedule and should be able to play well against most of those teams except the Ravens.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This will be a revolving door week to week….if he beats Philly he’ll distance himself a bit then a loss to Buffalo or whomever he’ll fall back if Jackson /purdy wins etc

Jarntt

Reaction score
I think it should be Dak and Purdy at the top and then Tua and Stroud behind them. No chance Hurts and Mahomes should be that high IMO

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I think all of the MVP talk is nonsense. It's like a Soap Opera roller coaster. There's more emphasis on the fake award than there is about the actual performance.
I see "MVP" in the article, I bounce. This is a good time to reflect on the the offense and identify what is working well.
I agree, I'm not a fan of the MVP award at all. The criteria seems to change year to year and week to week to fit the narrative for who someone wants to win. Might as well just call it what it actually is and that's a popularity contest between the QBs for whoever is on top of the standings in each conference.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice. But win the games. That is all I care about for now.

If Dak has a great game against the Eagles, and we destroy Hurts. Say Bland has a few picks or a pick 6. That can knock Hurts out of it.
With his, what 9 INT's, he should not even be that high. But, as I said, just win the games.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I think it should be Dak and Purdy at the top and then Tua and Stroud behind them. No chance Hurts and Mahomes should be that high IMO
Mahomes I get as the Chiefs have been pretty underwhelming this year, but why wouldnt you have Hurts up there? Philly is still in control of the #1 seed and I have to believe whoever ends up with the 1 seed in the NFC is going to be the favorite unless Detroit plays spoiler there.