Dak or Carr?

Mookie

Reaction score
Suppose we don't win the big game (which we probably won't) would you replace Dak with Carr?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
No, I’d let Dak play out his contract and draft one in the 2020 first round. If Dak shows significant improvement with his anticipation and accuracy next season, I’d sign him long term and use the first rounder on an offensive lineman.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Dak's a winner. We scored 13, but if we needed 24, somehow I think he would have gotten it for us.
I think that too...With the game on the line I am perfectly fine and happy with Dak...he shows up in those moments and gets it done even if its ugly sometimes. Kid's got real potential to take us where we want to go. He needs better coaches all around and a more innovative scheme to maximize his abilities. He's still very very young and most of his problems are coachable.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
I don’t like Carr as much as Dak, but these sacks are pretty irritating. Amongst other things. I forgoet the Croyell (sp) says nothing about a pocket passer that’s able to make certain throws,

Rayman70

Reaction score
I know who I don't want...CARR. He had Cooper and everything in place to win. Give me Dak all day.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Carr has serious questions suddenly.
Like Mike Singletary famously said in a press conf. rant. "Can't win with him, CAN'T DO IT." That sums up Carr. He's Fred Astaire in the pocket...melts under the slightest pressure.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Suppose we don't win the big game (which we probably won't) would you replace Dak with Carr?
Carr is closer to the worst starting QB in the league than average.

Dak is an average starter.

This shouldnt be a tough question

kskboys

Reaction score
Don't miss the fact that CLEV changed coaching staffs(including OC) and Baker has a 9/1 TD/INT ratio since.

We should think long and hard about that. Every time I see Dak take a longer drop I cringe. Kid is simply not as good w/ that type O.

KingRah

Reaction score
Don't miss the fact that CLEV changed coaching staffs(including OC) and Baker has a 9/1 TD/INT ratio since.

We should think long and hard about that. Every time I see Dak take a longer drop I cringe. Kid is simply not as good w/ that type O.
It’s also possible that Moore experience helped him play better.