Dak or Kirk

MetalMike

Reaction score
Dak is playing scared right now. He doesn't want to throw interceptions so he takes a sack. He won't run because he doesn't want to injure his ankle again or anything else. He may be 100% physically but, mentally, he's anything but. And I believe that's why he's not playing 100%.

Nav22

Reaction score
You can try and back away from the label all you want Nav.

But you've treated so many with so much disrespect for Dak that you're not going to be able to shake that label.
Hey, I like to argue! Probably a personality flaw of mine. I'll own that.

Doesn't mean I'm "tied to Dak" like you think I am.

Do you really not believe me when I say I'd LOVE an upgrade at QB? I was rooting for Cooper Rush to become the next Kurt Warner last year, with Dak becoming the Trent Green of that Rams team.

The star comes first. Always.

Nav22

Reaction score
This is why no one takes you serious. Laughing emojis like your 12 years old
*You're

When I was 12, I knew the difference between "your" and "you're."

You're a grown man and you don't know the difference. That's sad.

You're as educated as a can of tuna, but hey, at least you don't use those silly emojis!!!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Do you really not believe me when I say I'd LOVE an upgrade at QB? I was rooting for Cooper Rush to become the next Kurt Warner last year, with Dak becoming the Trent Green of that Rams team.

I believe you, because I would hope any Cowboys fan would want an upgrade at QB.

I don't even believe you're "tied to Dak", but actually tied to the thought of being right about him. I don't think you'd care if he was gone or anything.

We all hoped Dak would turn out, yes, even us "haters" of him. All of us weren't always "Dak haters". We just gave up on him along the way.

Redline360

Reaction score
*You're

When I was 12, I knew the difference between "your" and "you're."

You're a grown man and you don't know the difference. That's sad.

You're as educated as a can of tuna, but hey, at least you don't use those silly emojis!!!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Very good you got me on the phone auto inserting. Clap

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Also,

I didn't post here in 2016 because I was posting on another Cowboys forum, but I was one of the dummies that wanted him to keep the job over Romo.

I was done with Romo and his injuries and Dak was getting the job done.

I became Anti-Dak after the 2019 season when I watched him play horrible against good teams, go 8-8, but still have good stats. That showed me what he was. He was a front runner that could put up numbers against bad teams, but when a good team came to town he shrunk. We missed the playoffs because of his bad play against good teams that year.

Nav22

Reaction score
I believe you, because I would hope any Cowboys fan would want an upgrade at QB.

I don't even believe you're "tied to Dak", but actually tied to the thought of being right about him. I don't think you'd care if he was gone or anything.

We all hoped Dak would turn out, yes, even us "haters" of him. All of us weren't always "Dak haters". We just gave up on him along the way.
I did want to be right. Guilty as charged.

He's not elite and never will be, and I'm all for searching for an upgrade. Draft a guy every year if that's what it takes.

But I'm an optimist by nature and still think Dak's better than most. Worse QBs have absolutely won Super Bowls. And I don't see the immediate benefit of just tossing Dak aside, unless you want to lose games on purpose for a better draft pick.

Until he's no longer our guy, I'll root for him and hope he can pull off what countless other non-elite QBs have done and hoist a Lombardi.

Not holding my breath on that one. He has absolutely nothing for the 49ers defense.

Nav22

Reaction score
Also,

I didn't post here in 2016 because I was posting on another Cowboys forum, but I was one of the dummies that wanted him to keep the job over Romo.

I was done with Romo and his injuries and Dak was getting the job done.

I became Anti-Dak after the 2019 season when I watched him play horrible against good teams, go 8-8, but still have good stats. That showed me what he was. He was a front runner that could put up numbers against bad teams, but when a good team came to town he shrunk. We missed the playoffs because of his bad play against good teams that year.
I LOVED Romo but I was also fine with Dak taking his job. The star comes first.

Most NFL teams/fans want an upgrade at QB. It's just very tough to pull off.

Romo and Dak were both somewhat lucky flukes. There are teams who haven't had a QB as good as either guy in ages.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Definitely Kirk Cousins. He went through like 6 years of having a different OC and still produced. Dak is going through an offensive change for the first time in his career and he looks completely lost.