Dak or Kirk

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
You're dead wrong on all accounts, as usual.

I always told you Dak's good but not elite.

Turns out NFL personnel agreed with me, and hey, so do the stats!!!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

I know, I know.

I'm wrong, the stats are wrong, the W/L record is wrong, NFL players are wrong, NFL coaches are wrong, NFL execs are wrong and NFL scouts are wrong.

All so you can pretend you're right.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
NFL players are constantly repeating what is said on this board lol

Did you not hear what LeSean McCoy said about Dak and Romo this week?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Tell me what I was wrong about.

Go right ahead. I'm all ears.

You'll respond with nothing of substance. I guarantee it.

You have nothing and you know it.

Meanwhile, I have actual data and collective opinions of NFL personnel proving that you're totally clueless.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Dak.

I don't care about your "data" and neither does any other Cowboys fan.

Only Dak fans rely on other sources to tell them how they should think.

Dak's play knocked the "DURRRRR" out of ya. It's hard to "DURRRR" when you're wrong.

Nav22

Reaction score
NFL players are constantly repeating what is said on these board lol

Did you not hear what LeSean McCoy said about Dak and Romo this week?
No, I don't watch trash like the show LeSean McCoy is on, and neither should you.

Do better.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak.

I don't care about your "data" and neither does any other Cowboys fan.

Only Dak fans rely on other sources to tell them how they should think.

Dak's play knocked the "DURRRRR" out of ya. It's hard to "DURRRR" when you're wrong.
Nothing of substance.

You folded quicker than I thought you would! Like Superman on laundry day.

I win.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
You already lost.

There is nothing to win anymore.
I'll ask again.

Tell me what I was wrong about, specifically.

"Dak" isn't an answer. Be more specific.

What did I say about "Dak" that ended up being incorrect?

Go right ahead!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'll ask again.

Tell me what I was wrong about, specifically.

"Dak" isn't an answer. Be more specific.

What did I say about "Dak" that ended up being incorrect?

Go right ahead!!!
You tied your self to a loser and now you're mad.

You tried to get back into everyone good graces Sunday night/Monday morning by being reasonable.

Now you're back to your normal wrong self.

If you ever said Dak was a good QB then you were wrong.

There's other players we can do this about and I'm sure we will in the future. The Dak one is over though and you lost this one.

Nav22

Reaction score
So the point of view of a man that played in the league against both QBs is irrelevant?

You just don't want to accept you were wrong.
I literally have no clue what LeSean McCoy said, nor do I care.

Dak's the best QB we have available to us at the moment. I'd LOOOOVE an upgrade at QB, like most fans of NFL teams.

But right now, Dak's our guy and he's proven to be better than most, so I'm supporting him and hoping for the best.

What can't you people grasp about this?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If the NFL operated the way you think it should, there would be 3-5 elite QBs and 27-29 developmental QBs starting on Sundays.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think the things I say about paying QBs and what happens when you do has aged pretty well and my thoughts about our QB have been extremely accurate.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Redline360

Reaction score
Been saying for years Cousins is better then Dak. Only reason Dak gets the media attention is cause of "America's team". Still the same range of quarterback

Better completion percentage, td percentage, qbr in the regular season. Dak has way less turnovers. Other stats almost identical. 2023 stats Cousins is pretty much killing dak besides in completion percentage.

Playoffs Cousins has better completion percentage and qbr but way less Tds.

So basically for all the stat chasers Cousins is on par if not better then prescott even playing behind a vastly inferior OL then Dak. Cousins OLs have not even been in the same ball park as daks but puts up similar if not better numbers. Dak takes care of the ball better then Cousins.

Cousins also deals with one of the worst defenses in football. Cousins willed that team to the playoffs last year.

W/L is a team stat. Outside of JJ, hock, and Cousins they are a trash team.

Guarantee if you switched those two Dak doesn't win 6 games last year

Nav22

Reaction score
You tied your self to a loser and now you're mad.

You tried to get back into everyone good graces Sunday night/Monday morning by being reasonable.

Now you're back to your normal wrong self.

If you ever said Dak was a good QB then you were wrong.

There's other players we can do this about and I'm sure we will in the future. The Dak one is over though and you lost this one.
I didn't "tie myself" to anyone.

I'm a Cowboys fan. Dak's pretty good but not elite, which is what I've always said. He's the best we have and I'll root for him as long as he's our QB. Just like I rooted for Cooper Rush and was hoping he'd play well enough to cause a legit QB controversy last year, if you recall.

I was/am a HUGE Tony Romo fan too, but when Dak took his spot I wasn't crying about it. The star comes first. If we get a better QB than Dak, GREAT!!! I'm all for it. I'd probably cry tears of joy if we somehow landed Caleb Williams.

I asked you TWICE for specifics on what I said about Dak that was incorrect, and both times you came up empty both times.

You're so desperate to label me as a "Dak over Dallas" fan and it just isn't true by any stretch of the imagination.

Take your L and move on. My God.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Depends on price. I'm not paying a max contract to either.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I didn't "tie myself" to anyone.

I'm a Cowboys fan. Dak's pretty good but not elite, which is what I've always said. He's the best we have and I'll root for him as long as he's our QB. Just like I rooted for Cooper Rush and was hoping he'd play well enough to cause a legit QB controversy last year, if you recall.

I was/am a HUGE Tony Romo fan too, but when Dak took his spot I wasn't crying about it. The star comes first. If we get a better QB than Dak, GREAT!!! I'm all for it. I'd probably cry tears of joy if we somehow landed Caleb Williams.

I asked you TWICE for specifics on what I said about Dak that was incorrect, and both times you came up empty both times.

You're so desperate to label me as a "Dak over Dallas" fan and it just isn't true by any stretch of the imagination.

Take your L and move on. My God.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
You can try and back away from the label all you want Nav.

But you've treated so many with so much disrespect for Dak that you're not going to be able to shake that label.

Nav22

Reaction score
Been saying for years Cousins is better then Dak. Only reason Dak gets the media attention is cause of "America's team". Still the same range of quarterback

Better completion percentage, td percentage, qbr in the regular season. Dak has way less turnovers. Other stats almost identical. 2023 stats Cousins is pretty much killing dak besides in completion percentage.

Playoffs Cousins has better completion percentage and qbr but way less Tds.

So basically for all the stat chasers Cousins is on par if not better then prescott even playing behind a vastly inferior OL then Dak. Cousins OLs have not even been in the same ball park as daks but puts up similar if jot better numbers.

Cousins also deals with one of the worst defenses in football. Cousins willed that team to the playoffs last year.

W/L is a team stat. Outside of JJ, hock, and Cousins they are a trash team.
This is comedy.

Kirk lost Dalvin Cook and fell apart.

Even with Dalvin Cook, Kirk CHOKED vs the team that Dak utterly owns... at home in the playoffs, no less!

"2023 Kirk is killing Dak" eh? At losing, yes.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: