Dak outperformed both Brady and Brees against the Rams

pansophy

Reaction score
based on this stat, does it mean Dak is a stat collector?
I wouldn't call Dak a stat collector. I would say that fans quote his stats to support him without considering the full context.

Even with Amari Dak is conservative in throwing the ball and in 3rd and long usually throws short of the sticks and it's up to the WR to make it across. Conversely Mahomes is more aggressive and while his efficiency takes a hit success on 3rd down is better.

Why is Dak so conservative is the question. 3rd and long has been bad since his rookie year so it's probably Dak's limitations than supporting cast. 3rd and 11+ was almost always a give up screen pass this year.

Dak still has limitations as a passer and not sure why so many not only don't want to acknowledge them but continue to post threads like Dak outperformed Brady and Brees as if that is true and quote passer rating or completion percentage as evidence that he is an elite passer.

Nav22

Reaction score
Your own percieved intelligence of yourself is the joke

You are so easily fooled.

And it's funny your backwoods mentality of the world. Given English is the 4th language I have learned , I have nothing to apologize for. You should expand your narrow horizon

I wont speak about your IQ as there doesnt seem to be one. So we shall leave that one alone. For your own good.

And Dak maybe QB of the future, but that still doesnt make him any better than he is, which up to this point has been average....It only makes you feel better so that you have something to hang on to to feel good about yourself.
“Percieved” is also not a word, you old fool.
:lmao2:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
“Percieved” is also not a word, you old fool.
:lmao2:
Ahhhhhh the young and foolish generation. Ias that all you have? That's it...now you are resorting to emoji's which is worse than name calling....

How do you make the village fool dance?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hey, you guys ever see those bumfight things?

That is how I feel after reading the last few posts in this thread.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Passer rating improved with Amari but 3rd down success was still below average. No one should care about passer rating if it doesn't translate into sustained drives and points.

Also the cowboys are inefficient in the red zone. You think they would be real efficient having Zeek, and a quarterback that can both run and pass the ball.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Luckily for us, Dak has a 32-16 record as a starter with 2 division titles and a playoff win under his belt.

He’s one of the most clutch QBs in football. That’s not debatable.

So Dak’s a winner AND has very good stats too.

“LET’S CUT THE BUM!!! DURRRR!!!!”
So he has nothing? Yeah.