Twitter: Dak partnering with Campbell Soup

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Signing endorsements instead of studying football. So irresponsible!!! It's going to affect his performance on the field.

To quote The Waterboy:
a62a93f93010826d4e3a662fe93e68677cc9c4eefa491f0bd4910b6801792f08.jpg

To be clear, this IS sarcasm.

But that soup DOES suck!

Next thing is the fat comments. :rolleyes:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Chances are he is making more money doing this endorsement than on his current contract
Only the beginning. The kid is the starting QB for America's team. He's coming out slowly, not like Carr who had one good season in what, 4yrs (easy schedule) and they give him a huge contract like that. Too funny. Carr has his work cut out this year. He plays the NFCE AND the Pats. Shoot, he lost twice to the Chiefs last season. They were the only good team they played. And they give him 125K. Another KaeperPICK deal. And we seen how great that guy played after his best season AND huge contract.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Only the beginning. The kid is the starting QB for America's team. He's coming out slowly, not like Carr who had one good season in what, 4yrs (easy schedule) and they give him a huge contract like that. Too funny. Carr has his work cut out this year. He plays the NFCE AND the Pats. Shoot, he lost twice to the Chiefs. And they give him 125K. Another KaeperPICK deal. And we seen how great that guy played after his best season AND huge contract.
Yep. More hope and money than good management.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Only the beginning. The kid is the starting QB for America's team. He's coming out slowly, not like Carr who had one good season in what, 4yrs (easy schedule) and they give him a huge contract like that. Too funny. Carr has his work cut out this year. He plays the NFCE AND the Pats. Shoot, he lost twice to the Chiefs last season. They were the only good team they played. And they give him 125K. Another KaeperPICK deal. And we seen how great that guy played after his best season AND huge contract.
I think you're selling Carr short, DaBoyz :)

He's a phenomenal QB.

But I love the passion! :)

diefree666

Reaction score
I think you're selling Carr short, DaBoyz :)

He's a phenomenal QB.

But I love the passion! :)

he does not even know Carr has only played 3 seasons. And when he started the Raiders were pretty pathetic. But he steadily improved as have they. Finally got a GM that knew what he was doing and a good HC. The Raiders were smart and signed him this year; if he continues to improve as he has, it would have been much more expensive next year.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
he does not even know Carr has only played 3 seasons. And when he started the Raiders were pretty pathetic. But he steadily improved as have they. Finally got a GM that knew what he was doing and a good HC. The Raiders were smart and signed him this year; if he continues to improve as he has, it would have been much more expensive next year.
To be honest, I was surprised he signed for *only* $25 mil/AAV. But I then read on r/NFL he gave the Raiders a somewhat of a hometown discount.

There's rumors his contract is backloaded for the move to Vegas where his contract will benefit from zero state income tax, as opposed to California's ~13%.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Of course. Right now is the perfect storm for the Cowboys. Having a QB on a 4th rd rookie deal gives Dallas much leeway in terms of salary cap for at least the next 2 seasons much like what the seahawks had with Wilson. Cowboys can use this to their advantage before they have to contend with a big increase for Dak.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
The pants are very green but the jerseys (they updated to Nike's new template this year) look better with the new collar and less panels/stitching. Much cleaner looking.

diefree666

Reaction score
To be honest, I was surprised he signed for *only* $25 mil/AAV. But I then read on r/NFL he gave the Raiders a somewhat of a hometown discount.

There's rumors his contract is backloaded for the move to Vegas where his contract will benefit from zero state income tax, as opposed to California's ~13%.

I knew Cals state tax was high but had no idea it was THAT bad. 13% is a pretty big chunk. Sure makes it tough for teams there to bid on FA's with that kind of handicap.

that is $3.25 million if you start at $25 million.