Dak permanently has quieted the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I dont believe that anymore. These guys are playing the best players. They just didnt have much of a choice to be honest. It was either Brown or Wright. But we arent playing the Bucs the next 5 weeks so there is no reason NOT to goto the rookies. Its just too bad Joseph is out.
I hope your right. After watching Hard Knocks and the love MM had for the Nooch. I am starting to wonder if we should just let MM go and promote Kellen.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No, what's funny is the blind bias some have for a QB that has done nothing to elevate this team deep into the playoffs despite their infatuation with Dak's personal stats. While Dak may help you win a fantasy football trophy he has done nothing to win a Lombardi Trophy.....just like Romo.

You clearly dont understand football. LOL But we already know this already.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, you ARE the worst of the worst. He’s right for once.
Stay annoyed and scared of the Pappy as you fear daily the realities that he posts about your man-crush.....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If its just about wins and losses then its about the team not what Dak's stats are...your statement was correct if they win and Dak trows 3 int's is it a good game for Dak?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Sure buddy!!!!

Dak 3 picks and 100 yards = good game

Dak 400 yards and 3 TD's= game game

Hell we dont even need to watch the games anymore to see who the good ones are. If we win they are great. If they lose they all suck right?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The people that aren't on board with Dak will always bend the facts to fit their narrative. It will never change.

We aren't aloud to bring up his stats because the team lost. If we won the next 6 weeks while Dak threw 12 picks and completed only 50% of his passes, best believe we will hear about his stats. Suddenly they'll matter.

You just have to let them be.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No need to reply to my comments as all you do is offering insults and not football debate so enjoy yourself.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dak has done nothing!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :muttley:

You are the guy that cant even acknowledge someone played a great game yesterday. LOL

Poor guy, I would hate to be a fan like you.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The people that aren't on board with Dak will always bend the facts to fit their narrative. It will never change.

We aren't aloud to bring up his stats because the team lost. If we won the next 6 weeks while Dak threw 12 picks and completed only 50% of his passes, best believe we will hear about his stats. Suddenly they'll matter.

Like Prescott or not, that's not changing. This is just the continuation of the same ole same ole and it started with Romo.

Wouldn't it have been fun if we'd had QB's like Jeff George or Jay Cutler? And we could have had Lynch or Cook, wouldn't that have been a blast?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Sure buddy!!!!

Dak 3 picks and 100 yards = good game

Dak 400 yards and 3 TD's= game game

Hell we dont even need to watch the games anymore to see who the good ones are. If we win they are great. If they lose they all suck right?

Man maybe im missing something, I was agreeing with you on its more than w/l when judging the position play....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone that thinks Prescott lost that game and the lack of a pass rush and a mediocre secondary didn't, just wants to argue about the QB.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Can't the same thing be said of those who dare offer criticism of Dak? It goes both ways and what it should be about is the team and not just one player.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Man maybe im missing something, I was agreeing with you on its more than w/l when judging the position play....

Odd way of agree with someone.

You just that YES it was about winning ONLY in judging a player and that YES Dak had a good game if he threw for 3 picks and 100 yards if we won.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dak has done nothing!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :muttley:

You are the guy that cant even acknowledge someone played a great game yesterday. LOL

Poor guy, I would hate to be a fan like you.

Considering on several posts I said he played better than expected I am uncertain what you speak of but couldn't care less regardless.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I hear you.
For the record, we all know in the SB, KC had almost an entire oline of backups. They were decimated.

In the month leading up to the SB, both Matt Ryan and Mahomes put up monster games vs that Tampa pass D on far fewer attempts. 58 passing attempts is a ton.

Mahomes had 462 yards, 3 TDs, 0 ints (on 49 attempts)
Ryan had 356 yards, 3 TDs, 0 ints (on 49 attempts)
Rodgers had 356 yards (on 48 attempts)

But I agree, that entire Bucs team was rolling come playoff time. The defense had some mojo too.

Bottom line is Dak more than passed his first test this season and should have a big year statistically.

We do face a better pass D next week at the Chargers.
But their run D is only average so I doubt we sling it 58 times again.
I know they were missing Eric Fisher and that had their line crumble but its not like the Cowboys offensive line was at full strength either.

And I agree about Chargers. I guess we'll sort of know more tomorrow watching their game but them being a good team would not shock me at all.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Considering on several posts I said he played better than expected I am uncertain what you speak of but couldn't care less regardless.

Playing better than expected isnt saying he had a great game. LOL

Poor guy.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Odd way of agree with someone.

You just that YES it was about winning ONLY in judging a player and that YES Dak had a good game if he threw for 3 picks and 100 yards if we won.

No I was saying your correct in how you put it...if he sucks when throwing a good game and the team loses then that line of thinking means he is good with a bad game and the team wins....which is crazy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not sure why any explanation is needed.

I will try to go slow so you can keep up.

Pappy is the worst of the worst...you are using HIM ...an exception...to rationalize your whole agenda. Using his comments to make generalized statements is very lazy.

No way in HE double hockey sticks is mountaineer anywhere NEAR comparable to Pappy. Ridiculous.
Are you slow? Go back and read what I said about Pappy. This is why I asked you to clarify because you're making no sense. I didn't say ANYTHING about Pappy nor did I generalize his statements. What I said was you can tell who the trolls are by the people who like his posts.

And yes Mountaineer is comparable to Pappy. For sure. He's toned it down the past week or so. Fair enough. You chose to see what you want. I can't help you. I've tried. There's just disconnect there and you're unwilling to see it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have Pappy issues as the truth hurts.
I understand Mr.Personality.
Don't put my name in your mouth and trust me you are in no position to critic me.
Now try and kiss up to the Dak Zombies and happy trails.
Sorry Pappy...I didn't mean any offense.
I should have put *IF* pappy is "the worst".

I have ZERO issue with your opinions. You have every right to state it without insults. I had to use you in my comments because he did. I would say NOTHING out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.