Dak played great

Brooksey

Reaction score
I agree. Anyone with a brain knows this loss isn't on Dak but we already know how many brainless people appear on this site....

Its brains like yours that doesn't see how the INT at our own 25 turned the game..
you prob thought it was a good idea to throw a bomb too when we needed to burn their final timeout

Bigdog

Reaction score
To me Dak played well in the first half and in the 2nd half he tailed off kinda. He needs to protect the ball better. He has the most ints since he has been back. Protect the ball and I think he will be much better in the coming weeks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its brains like yours that doesn't see how the INT at our own 25 turned the game..
you prob thought it was a good idea to throw a bomb too when we needed to burn their final timeout
Hold on. So Dak throws a pick then that makes the defense play like crap and can't stop the run anymore? They were playing like crap before his interception. But ok. Great brain you have here btw.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The extreme reactions, Dak wasn’t great today, he threw a terrible int when they led 27-17, and for some reason took a deep shot on 3rd and 10 to the 3rd receiver..he was far from great..he was ok..
He was great. Converted many 3rd downs some of them for long distance. Completed 76% of his passes. Ran when necessary. Left it all on the field.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Hold on. So Dak throws a pick then that makes the defense play like crap and can't stop the run anymore? They were playing like crap before his interception. But ok. Great brain you have here btw.

Dak sucked, the DUMB pick led to a quick TD that turned the game

Hadenough

Reaction score
Man these Dak lovers are blaming the WRs now. Maybe Dak needs to not throw into triple coverage at 60mph. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Yeah, because our Oline couldn't pass protect for more than a 2 seconds and Dak was constantly under pressure.

How about when he had 4-5 secs I counted and he held it and ate a sack or threw a dumb pass? There was at least 5 or 6 of those

Big D

Reaction score
He didn't play great today but he played well enough to win. I think our defense has fallen off a cliff. The coaching staff seems to be asleep at the wheel. I thought the texans game was a wake up call. I guess not, maybe this will be.