Dak played great

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have no doubt you don’t understand
I mean we all know why you are here. To troll. IF the Eagles were a 3 win team we wouldn't see you nearly as much. Eagles are good and you are on your high horse. Let's pray they win the title because if they don't they are a bust and you will be reminded of it everyday you come on this site lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Funny hearing this argument from you of all people.

Hurts won us the football game we probably should have lost, these weren’t garbage time stats. Outside of Jalen’s scrambles we had like 40 yards rushing. He was hitting bombs all day after the first quarter. 1 bad pass and 1 WR goofy route decision (sound familiar?) both early on, and then immaculate the rest of the game
He stunk today. You can say he didn't and that's fine but that would be lowering the bar for Jalen and he's been better than that.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I mean we all know why you are here. To troll. IF the Eagles were a 3 win team we wouldn't see you nearly as much. Eagles are good and you are on your high horse. Let's pray they win the title because if they don't they are a bust and you will be reminded of it everyday you come on this site lol.

Im here when the eagles are good or bad, the night after they win or lose, you name the scenario and I’ve been here. 4-12 2 years ago. Dallas beating Philly both times last year, after the commanders game this year…

I understand you’re trying to build a narrative, but this one is factually incorrect. There are many people who are on this board that disappear when it’s inconvenient (just ask Rockport), but they are not me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Would you count a TD pass that Dak throws Pollard or Zeke behind the line of scrimmage?

I would wager you'd not say that was "all Pollard".
That's not what I asked you. Stick to the question. Are you saying that pick 6 was on Dak? What type of silly mess is this lol..if he throws a pass at he line of scrimmage that's equivalent to throwing a interception off the hands of Noah Brown. You know what forget it . I don't even want to hear your answer after that. Have a good day. Your trolling has broken me finally lol.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Despite the first int which was a very bad play, Dak played a great game. 23/30 for 256 yards which is a 76.7 completion rate and 3 touchdowns and a 107 QB rating. The second int was on Brown. By far, this loss goes more on the defense.
3-yard pass CD takes it 20 yards downfield.
Dink and Dunk Dak forever baby!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Altering your statement to passing only implies you feel they’re somehow better; how many more points are they worth?
We are talking about quarterbacks. ?If you want to talk about running backs then yeah Hurts had a good game for a running back. For a QB he stunk. Let's cut it out. Eagles fans brag about his passing all year just to soon as he has a bad game passing now its "count all the TD's. lol

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
We are talking about quarterbacks. ?If you want to talk about running backs then yeah Hurts had a good game for a running back. For a QB he stunk. Let's cut it out. Eagles fans brag about his passing all year just to soon as he has a bad game passing now its "count all the TD's. lol

A QB’s job is to get his team down the field and score more than his opponent can. If it’s 1st and goal at the 5, no one is open and he runs it in, he’s somehow not doing his job? Of course he is