Dak Prescott’s New Girlfriend Is As Hot As You’d Expect

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
She's alright ........lol

tumblr_m28w715WOo1qaboh9o2_250.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
all I hope is he had a Private Det run full and detailed background on her and make sure she doesnt have a past of DM accusations, lawsuits extorting money from Athletes shes dated, and any other crazy traits shown in her history..If im Star Pro Athlete im doing this , as woman do with Googling us, but on another level and will not eb 2nd date if any red flags come up..

Be Safe Dak you are target..

CPanther95

Reaction score
I don't know one girl who thinks he's good looking, so I'd say they're about even.

For some reason I feel it's important to clarify that I wasn't judging the caliber of woman that someone as hot as Tom Brady should be able to get - not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

I'm saying he traded down from Bridget Moynahan.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For some reason I feel it's important to clarify that I wasn't judging the caliber of woman that someone as hot as Tom Brady should be able to get - not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

I'm saying he traded down from Bridget Moynahan.
My bad........and I agree.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I think if I was the 25 year-old QB of the Dallas cowboys, I’d be seeinh 3-5 girls in that range.

You're either very young yourself or a glutton for punishment. How much crazy do you think one guy can handle?

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Makes no difference to me.....but you've never heard of any women thinking Tom Brady is good-looking?
Maybe I misunderstood
None that I know personally. Most actually think he's ugly.